xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tampering with Gamesaves and Achievements: Gamerscore Correction  (Read 580 times)

Fantmx

• Archived User
Tampering with Gamesaves and Achievements: Gamerscore Correction
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 08:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(trey85stang @ Mar 26 2008, 09:58 AM) View Post

yes they fixed it so it will RRoD on you in 15 minutes now.  Im glad M$ focus's on the important issues of their gaming systems like reseting achievements for suspected cheaters.  Thats awesome of them.. nevermind the failing consoles.
Yeah, because Microsoft is so small that their Xbox division can only work on one thing at a time.  Do you really think the people that work software for LIVE at the same people that work on the hardware?

ProphetOfPain

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(VanydotK @ Mar 25 2008, 09:44 PM) View Post

I like turtles.

The chocolate ones, or amphibious?

ssj4android

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 06:00:00 PM »

I still think it's BS that they lock saves to gamer profiles. Then they charge you $10 if you want to change your name but keep your saves, among other things.

This post has been edited by ssj4android: Mar 27 2008, 01:01 AM

1nsan3

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 06:45:00 PM »

yes a achievments is a huge part of the xbox 360... it makes playing the games that much more fun and challenging!  

I love seeing a gamer come in the room with a score of like 50,000 and the game we are playing he has almost all of the achievments for it.. yet he sucks ass in-game!!!

i love when m$ takes care of the online hackers. Online gamming should be equal. im glad m$ is enforcing this.
Good On ya m$!

b1gg13

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(VanydotK @ Mar 25 2008, 03:44 PM) *

I like turtles.

enough about the turtles!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

eenu

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2008, 02:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(1nsan3 @ Mar 26 2008, 04:45 PM) View Post

yes a achievments is a huge part of the xbox 360... it makes playing the games that much more fun and challenging!  

I love seeing a gamer come in the room with a score of like 50,000 and the game we are playing he has almost all of the achievments for it.. yet he sucks ass in-game!!!

i love when m$ takes care of the online hackers. Online gamming should be equal. im glad m$ is enforcing this.
Good On ya m$!

I love how even when you're complimenting MS you still take the time to hold down the shift key and find the number 4 to spell it M$.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(I'dkickurass@cod2 @ Mar 26 2008, 04:59 AM) View Post

Oh brother. U people make something so trivial into a big fucking deal. There are more important things in life other than achievements. So what if they cheat, let them. It's not hurting u any. Like achievements are that important anyways. Bitchin just show immaturity. Like it really makes them less of a person just because they cheat. It's a game. It's made to have fun with. And if that's how they have fun with it. So what! Just get over it people. How old are some of u people? 30? 35? I would figure u people would have grown up by now.

What's wrong with having the gamerscore reflect the gamer more accurately? If none of this matters, than what is the point of cheating to unlock achievements?
Pages: 1 2 [3]