xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Live Dl Content  (Read 66 times)

Halo_G-unit

• Archived User
Live Dl Content
« on: February 24, 2008, 09:14:00 AM »

whats going on with this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)  I have the content on my 360 but it wont show unless im connected to live?
I figured this out when I was trying to forge my heroic map pack in halo3 off line and I noticed my theme of kingdom under fire wont show unless im connected to xbl. And the last game I tried was kameo I can use my xbl costumes off line (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)  I searched Google on this and found its a lot of people pissed about this we pay for dl content that is saved to your 360 hard drive but its not accessible unless you are connected to xbl.
I hope they fix this in a future update, and I contacted ms about this via email(im not holding my breath for a reply though) on xbox.com.    As far as I know a lot of people have contacted them about this by phone(i hear tech support people are not that helpful though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ) I choose to email as my connection for ms help.
Last thing-- I unlocked all characters in doa4 and got the achievements for them but they dont show up on my select screen. I have in game pics of spartan saved in watch mode available but not her, or my other characters, or even theater mode,  so little by little Im playing through the game again to get back what I had and that sucks too.

Havok

• Archived User
Live Dl Content
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 07:33:00 PM »

As long as you dont change consoles any content that is bought on a system is playable offline.

You only have DRM issues when a console dies.