xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Xbox LIVE Still Experiencing Issues *Update4: Broken again*  (Read 1726 times)

JCDenton@AS

• Archived User
Xbox LIVE Still Experiencing Issues *Update4: Broken again*
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jagosix @ Dec 29 2007, 06:34 PM) View Post

Hello Fellow Gamers.  Nobody's perfect. Meaning that the Xblive isn't perfect. It's the BEST online console service, but it's not perfect. As soon as they have a little problem, you all b1tch @ moan like little children   mad.gif  (hhhmmm... you might be little children)  blink.gif . So give them a little slack people.

We have a service that has; online movies, Tv shows, carttoons/anime, multiplayer gaming, voice/video/text (messaging & chat) etc.. The other companies wish they had the features & service that Xblive & M$ have brought to the gaming industry. I for one am very glad they did. for 5 years the Xblive service has grown & will continue to evolve to be even better. SONY & Nintendo are trying to play catchup with 5 years of online gaming that M$ has established. That's not going to be easy.

They (Sony, Nintendo) need to have their structure similar to Xblive. Like; unified logon for every user, ability to chat (via voice/video/text) in any game @ any time to anyone online. etc.. I'm not going to list every feature, but you get the picture (understand).

As of right now 12:28 EST 12/29/2007 The Xblive service is doing great. So enjoy it.  cool.gif

Well said

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(evoy2k2 @ Dec 29 2007, 08:12 PM) View Post

Is anyone having problems recovering their gamertags? Something about xbox live sign up currently unavailable! Would that apply to the current problems? sad.gif

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=635721

http://forums.xbox.c...t.aspx#17525591

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »

this shit should be free already. most games are lag garbage online(well some are playable but still)

khile

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 03:54:00 PM »

Xbox.com currently saying:

Users may experience issues performing transactions dependent on Windows Live ID availability including but not limited to Xbox 360 and Zune account creation, renewal, recovery, all DMP transactions, and logging into or creating Windows Live ID accounts. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience

amak1131

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 04:47:00 PM »

It'll be fixed eventually, just calm down. Many of you are whining like 6 year olds on Halo. Remember: M$ could, if they wanted, just pull the plug on Live. So what if you lost 400xp or whatever? Earn it again, and it should be much easier the 2nd time around. Just wait it out and everything will be back to normal.

makaveli86

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(amak1131 @ Dec 29 2007, 07:23 PM) View Post

It'll be fixed eventually, just calm down. Many of you are whining like 6 year olds on Halo. Remember: M$ could, if they wanted, just pull the plug on Live. So what if you lost 400xp or whatever? Earn it again, and it should be much easier the 2nd time around. Just wait it out and everything will be back to normal.

i'm sorry but that makes no sense what so ever. 'ms can pull the plug on live if they wanted to'? lol no...actually they cant. millions of users have spent their hard earn money on LIVE, if they were to 'pull the plug' then they'll have a whole different problem, lol a much worse one. so no, us users shouldn't be told to 'wait patiently and we have no right in complaining'.

Now that we got that out of the way, the truth is that for us LIVE users the hard reality is that there isn't much we CAN do.... However, if this does continue for a few more days i do believe M$ should come out with a formal apology to its users, to atleast keep us at bay, lol. Hopefully this gets sorted out sooner than later because connecting to COD4 online has raised my blood pressure every night wink.gif

lostprophet_23

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »

Too many people bought an Xbox 360 for Christmas? lol

No, people are too busy buying the Wii.

luther349

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »

been a live user sense it was launched. this would be the first time it has any real issues. thats a dammed good service record if you ask me.

scibot

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2020, 07:39:00 PM »

In all fairness, I am glad it isnt just me, my account is ok... My new 360 doesnt have to go back to the store, my router is working ok etc etc

Things break. LIVE has done well to be as stable as it has been, and microsoft have the technology - they can rebuild it!

Have patience. Some poor bastards might be takin their xbox 360 back to the store to have a moan. But if they cant understand networking and computers and how they often break at peak times - I dont want to frag their asses on COD4... Id rather let them play scrabble in front of the fireplace. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/muhaha.gif)

BanditRW

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2007, 07:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(luther349 @ Dec 30 2007, 03:32 AM) View Post

been a live user sense it was launched. this would be the first time it has any real issues. thats a dammed good service record if you ask me.

Exactly, I've been on XboxLive since it started in the Beta Test and this is the first real problem I've seen as well.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2007, 07:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(luther349 @ Dec 29 2007, 08:32 PM) View Post

100% agreement, shit happens folks.

Beauregardy

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2020, 08:25:00 PM »

This once is to many

PSN Hasn't crashed like this, ever.

GuntherMP5

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2020, 08:34:00 PM »

Well after 45minutes ( If not more) it appears that the Terms Of Agreement
 prohibit compensation.
I find this BS. If my cable is out or not up to par, I can call my Cable company and they will credit me for that month.

Christine #9S9G from the billing department says as per terms of agreement we are not intitiled ( she was very nice and just doing as instructed)

Either way, XBOX LIVE owes use ALL 1 MONTH CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COD4 Issue earlier
now since the 21st this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XBOX LIVE although not as per their TOA should credit all those effected.

for me I guess I will go play Unreal Tournament, Not becuase I am some PS3 fanboy, Live is better when I have it, but becuase I can Play!

If I multi billionaire can try to solve malaria ( A noble cause) you would think he could keep the people that are giving him the money online?

torbjorn

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2020, 08:54:00 PM »

FXXX XBOX LIVE AND ALL THEIR EMPLOYEES..!!!

they are just no good scum of the earth!!

ive just bought myself and 360 to play halo 3 after having my good ol modded xbox at xlink kai since the beginning of halo and whats this??

NO CONNECT??

LAGG??

snotnosed little americans telling me to fxxx my momma??

WTH????

is this my "best in the world online gaming comunity" has to offer me?
and while i PAY for it as well??

i want to fistfxxx ms with a blunt piece of corroded steel if i ever see them.

FXXX you ms for leaving me no choise to play halo 3 than at ur laggy servers!!

I HATE YOU!!

jcrayamsterdam

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2007, 09:11:00 PM »

Hi all,
I started a new status update thread over at the xbox.com forums.  Please stop by for latest news and better yet contribute if you can.

http://forums.xbox.c...t.aspx#17576219
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9