xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Live Down ?  (Read 202 times)

highplains

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« on: November 12, 2007, 07:45:00 PM »

Is Xbox live down for everybody? Cant login through web or console. Its Nov 12th 5:30 PST. I just want confirmation that its not just my console even though i dont think it is b/c I cant log in via the web either.

Cheers

1nsan3

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »

I can get to xbox.com but cannot log onto xboxlive through the 360...

barrygraham

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »

Down for me too.  I came here looking for posts like this and saw none I was worried lol.

saccorator

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(highplains @ Nov 12 2007, 10:45 PM) *

Is Xbox live down for everybody? Cant login through web or console. Its Nov 12th 5:30 PST. I just want confirmation that its not just my console even though i dont think it is b/c I cant log in via the web either.

Cheers

The xbox.com site is down for me and I can't log into live from my 360 either as of 8:45PM EST.

ludacrisvp

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 07:53:00 PM »

Live went down for me at about 7 pm Central time. I did however see a message from Xbox Live received at 6:58pm CST that said Xbox Live will be down for approximately 1 hour starting at 01:01PST on 11/13/07.
Did they mess up?
Edit:
I am not signed into live but matchmaking for halo 3 is working none of my friends are online but i was able to invite one.

This post has been edited by ludacrisvp: Nov 13 2007, 03:57 AM

highplains

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »

I was going to mention. It would spin for a while on the login graphic, I'd press back and It would look like Im logged in. I saw a message but when I clicked the message bar the grey blade came out and the box would freeze. Good to know at least it was somewhat planned by the sounds of things.

Vektor0

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 07:58:00 PM »

I can log into my Gamer Profile on my Xbox 360, but when I try to sign into Xbox Live, it will just sit there at the "signing in" screen in the Guide menu. It will sit there until I back out of the guide menu, and when I do, one of two things happen:

(a) if I tried signing into my Gamer Profile and Xbox Live at the same time, it will keep me signed into my Gamer Profile, but when I bring up the Guide menu, it freezes
((IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) if I unplugged my 360's ethernet cable to sign into my Gamer Profile without signing into Xbox Live and then plugged it back in and selected "Connect to Xbox Live" from the Dashboard, it would sign me out

So I cannot connect to Xbox Live from my 360. I can access my Halo stats from Bungie.net, though, and Xbox.com is working fine for me.

EDIT: Xbox.com is working, but I can't sign into my Gamertag.

This post has been edited by Vektor0: Nov 13 2007, 04:01 AM

EMAXX620

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(highplains @ Nov 12 2007, 10:55 PM) *

I was going to mention. It would spin for a while on the login graphic, I'd press back and It would look like Im logged in. I saw a message but when I clicked the message bar the grey blade came out and the box would freeze. Good to know at least it was somewhat planned by the sounds of things.

same thing with me, i thought i was happy when i hit back and it said i was loged in but changed my mind from happy to angry when it locked up on me

oh well lets hope it will be up soon (and without bans  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) )

Zait

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »

Down here too.  Says can't connect to messenger.  Could be something to do w/ the scheduled maintenance

Camper3D

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »

Yup...Down here too...about 9:30 EST.  Logged into Live, but No friends Online....I think they got itchy and started it early.... biggrin.gif

s_retallick

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »

Good to see that I am not the only one! thanks for starting a topic on this so I dont go and mess with the ol' router.

Camper3D

• Archived User
Xbox Live Down ?
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 09:29:00 PM »

Well...It's up and down...Just played 3 games in Halo 3....Everything was fine...Now down again...Oh well...