xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Virgin 360 + Old Hdd + Marriage Theory Question  (Read 45 times)

Reaper527

• Archived User
Virgin 360 + Old Hdd + Marriage Theory Question
« on: August 18, 2007, 12:38:00 PM »

there is no marriage theory for the 360. the harddrive is made to be removable and transferable to another system. you will never get banned for doing that. you might be able to fix your dead box by doing an XClamp replacement if you want to give it a shot. (what have you got to lose?)

if you don't want to get banned, don't mod your system. if you want to take a chance, minimize the odds of getting banned by using ixtreme 1.2.

also, you posted in the xbox1 section by accident. i'm moving you to the 360 section.

wrzfreak

• Archived User
Virgin 360 + Old Hdd + Marriage Theory Question
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »

Thanks for moving this to the correct area.

I fully understand that the best way to not get banned is to not mod or get ixtreme 1.2 - unfortunately my guy who did the FW upgrade is no longer around and I'm happy with what I have for now.

So to clarify - there is no marriage theory on 360?  I've heard (on other forums) that when you initially connect to Live w/the 360 there is some authentication/handshaking which registers on the MS network - and once you change your FW - a flag is raised (unless of course you changed it before first signing into Live).

Sounds invalid according to you....?