xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Delays On Bans And Connection Test.  (Read 60 times)

venomousx

• Archived User
Delays On Bans And Connection Test.
« on: June 12, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »

Ok since the other thread was locked because someone didnt know how to delete a certain post and instead just locked the intire thread ( good one ).. i have to ask here.

I have the TMS360 chip, and when i do connection test it doesnt say anything about me being banned, But i thought microsoft have delays on there bans?

For example, Say there was a bann list wich they put you on to get banned 1 week later, If i was ON this list will the connection test still say banned? or will it only say banned after the week is over and i am officially banned?

Anyone else have a TMS and played online and either got banned or not been banned?

Havok

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 08:35:00 AM »

Dont have that chip... but you are only officially banned when they ban you... if you are on a list there is no way to know about it.

The most important thing to avoid banning is make sure you are only using 100% proper stealh media.  As it says in my sig "warez" copies are not 100% stealth even thpugh they pass the checks.  

Since you have a chip you dont have the befefit of updating to the newest firmware which would also help keep you safe...

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »

Someone did not read the pinned topics in this forum.
1. whatever thread you are referring to. Do not dispute a closure by a mod.
e.g
since the other thread was locked because someone didnt know how to delete a certain post and instead just locked the intire thread ( good one ).. i have to ask here.

2.Which part of the pinned topic http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=604392 don't you understand.
Ask this in the correct place .
Closed.

This post has been edited by Chancer: Jun 13 2007, 07:57 PM