xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 46

Author Topic: Xbox Live Stopped Tonight For Me  (Read 19082 times)

wolverinegeoff

• Archived User
Xbox Live Stopped Tonight For Me
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »

umm i wouldn't be so sure that it's just halo 3....i never downloaded it or played it or anything of the sort and i caught a ban.  and yes, i had the latest firmware with the jitter fix (cough cough CRAP!).

antz1970

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(loveonfire4u @ May 17 2007, 09:22 PM) View Post

I got banned , I have hitachi 47d I played halo 3 beta and later was playin gow when went offline and never came online again OMG dis sux , Halo 3 did it to me.

it doesnt sux as u put it , everyone who chanced playing backups on live knew the risks , and knew this could happen anytime , we had a good kick @ the ball in my opinion

BennyBou

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »

Here we go! It was just a matter of time... Now we'll see if nothing can be done...

Angel-X

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »

I'll elaborate on the previous post....

Samsung MS25 with 5.3c.

I updated to 5.3c before the Spring update.

I played Crackdown last night and waited for Halo.
Left Halo on the intro screen while I got on with some work, heard it disconnect.

Tried to re-connect and then that's when I came here to see if it was just a service issue.

scienide

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Angel-X @ May 17 2007, 10:28 PM) View Post

Samsung MS25 with 5.3c.

Left Halo on the intro screen while I got on with some work, heard it disconnect.

Tried to re-connect and then that's when I came here to see if it was just a service issue.

I didnt update but didnt play a backup until this morning a friend of mine put one in ...
Within 12 hours i was banned..

However.. i didnt download the halo beta with crackdown.. i've won a beta code...

QUOTE(Angel-X @ May 17 2007, 10:28 PM) View Post

Samsung MS25 with 5.3c.

I didnt update but didnt play a backup until this morning a friend of mine put one in ...
Within 12 hours i was banned..

However.. i didnt download the halo beta with crackdown.. i've won a beta code...

antz1970

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2007, 02:20:00 PM »

i know several people who are online right now , 1 hitachi and 2 samsungs all with pre jitter fix firmwares , could it be possible that this is what ms are detecting , or is it just a matter of time?

TheBiGW

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »

Guess it's time to change the sticky at the top of this forum

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=579670

wolverinegeoff

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2007, 02:24:00 PM »

looks like a bunch of people without modded firmware might have caught a piece of the hammer too.  that would be hilarious if ms banned a ton of people without any modified firmware too, they'd get such horrible press.  anybody think that maybe the whole issue yesterday with the halo 3 being down forever had somethign to do with this?

jo3c00l

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2007, 02:27:00 PM »

So are we safe if we haven't connected today??? The last time i connected to live was last night at around 10pm pst but didn't play online. I have downloaded the halo 3 beta and played for about 10 minutes last night around 8pm, then deleted it. Will there be a new firmware update in the works for those who have possibly not been banned from live yet??

Has anyone thought about MS being able to detect drive speed?? Can they, and maybe 5.3C is safe since its original read speed?

jo3c00l

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2007, 02:55:00 PM »

So are we safe if we haven't connected today??? The last time i connected to live was last night at around 10pm pst but didn't play online. I have downloaded the halo 3 beta and played for about 10 minutes last night around 8pm, then deleted it. Will there be a new firmware update in the works for those who have possibly not been banned from live yet??

Has anyone thought about MS being able to detect drive speed?? Can they, and maybe 5.3C is safe since its original read speed?

BurnDown

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(antz1970 @ May 17 2007, 09:56 PM) View Post

i know several people who are online right now , 1 hitachi and 2 samsungs all with pre jitter fix firmwares , could it be possible that this is what ms are detecting , or is it just a matter of time?

If you mean what i think you do....

Iv got a hitachi 47dj and garyOPAs stealth v2.3, i tried updating to the 2.4 with added jitter but my drive wouldnt flash. I stuck with 2.3 and im banned... so its nothing to do with jitter.

painkiller45

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »

I played Halo 3 Beta today for 3 matches and turned on my 360 a couple of minutes ago and it connected fine. When I saw this topic I unplugged my Xbox immediately. It seems I'm not banned yet. I might reflash my drive to original tomorrow and see if the Xbox will work online with original backups.

My Drive: TS-H934 MS25 with the Xtreme 5.2A

This post has been edited by painkiller45: May 17 2007, 10:59 PM

sucks.being.a.n00b

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »

Did anyone consider the potential for the lastest firmware to be a plant. Bare with me, Microsoft gets a hold of C4Eva, offers him loads of money. C4Eva majically gets information on how the latest update checks if youre booting backups. He releases a "patch" to circumvent this check, or so we thought.

What if the people that upgraded to the latest firmware have just been flagging their 360's for easy banning by M$?

I know its out there, but its a possibility. I just thought it was strange how he got the insider information about the dashboard update before it was released.

Anyways, its probably not the case but whatever...   this has convinced me to go legit. Most games a crap anyways.

Did anyone consider the potential for the lastest firmware to be a plant. Bare with me, Microsoft gets a hold of C4Eva, offers him loads of money. C4Eva majically gets information on how the latest update checks if youre booting backups. He releases a "patch" to circumvent this check, or so we thought.

What if the people that upgraded to the latest firmware have just been flagging their 360's for easy banning by M$?

I know its out there, but its a possibility. I just thought it was strange how he got the insider information about the dashboard update before it was released.

Anyways, its probably not the case but whatever...   this has convinced me to go legit. Most games a crap anyways.

Phunt

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »

Well as i stated in the 3rd post of this thread, i was booted off XBL on tuesday night and i couldn't get  back on for about half an hour (kept failing on the xbox live test). This wasn't because xbox live was down either because the 3 freinds i was playing online at the time with all kept there connection ( all 3 consoles were unmodded). I went back online for the first time tonight since that happened and i played 9 holes of tiger woods with freinds and no ban so far. I have neither played or downloaded halo beta (but i have played crackdown backup) and i am on a sammy MS28 with 5.3d firmware.

Well as i stated in the 3rd post of this thread, i was booted off XBL on tuesday night and i couldn't get  back on for about half an hour (kept failing on the xbox live test). This wasn't because xbox live was down either because the 3 freinds i was playing online at the time with all kept there connection ( all 3 consoles were unmodded). I went back online for the first time tonight since that happened and i played 9 holes of tiger woods with freinds and no ban so far. I have neither played or downloaded halo beta (but i have played crackdown backup) and i am on a sammy MS28 with 5.3d firmware.

Millhouse

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2007, 03:56:00 PM »

Do someone know where ths eeprom chip is on the 360 mb?

Want to change it with an other.

It works on xbox1 too if banned.

Do someone knows where ist the eeprom on teh x360 mb?

Want to change it with an unbanned.

Works too on xbox1 if banned.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 46