xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Voice Issues...  (Read 68 times)

DuBob4432

• Archived User
Voice Issues...
« on: March 12, 2007, 04:03:00 AM »

i can usually hear anybody with a invite into a private voice session, but in some games i can not hear certain people and others i can not hear anybody, and they can not hear me.  nor does it show up that i am even speaking.  yes i have checked to make sure the mute button is not on, hahaha.  this was happening before i modded my 360 and is the same now whether i use my originals or backups of the same originals.

the 360 is running through my router via a wired connection, upnp is off and i even tried to forward the ports that the ms site recommends if having issues connecting to live, which i don't have problems connection to live, but figured i may as well give it a try - 88, 3074 but still have the same issues.  my internet connection is 12Mb/s down / 1Mb/s up so i have more than enough bandwidth.

i can hear all other sounds through my home theater, just not the voip portion, which is quite annoying.  

anybody else having this issue?

skankx

• Archived User
Voice Issues...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 08:29:00 AM »

• UDP 88
• UDP 3074
• TCP 3074

DuBob4432

• Archived User
Voice Issues...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:00:00 AM »

ports are open.  i did find a setting that i must have set originally that said only to let friends hear/talk to me, so i have unchecked that.  i am hoping this fixes the issue, but since it is my anniversary i will wait a few days to game, got other stuff to do  muhaha.gif