xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Error Code: 801613fb  (Read 102 times)

oZKa

• Archived User
Error Code: 801613fb
« on: March 08, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »

has anybody else got this error? I tried to redeem my 3month gold card and it keeps giving me the error, I called MS but the guy says everything is fine that it should work, but thats all he says, MS support sucks. Has anyone gotten around to redeeming it? Don't tell me I just wasted $20 for nothing...

This post has been edited by oZKa: Mar 9 2007, 05:07 AM

chipper36

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »

different code ( 80169d94 )
seems like something strange is going on, upgraded account via credit card and was cancelled a few days later with a full refund. tried today with a 12 months card and when i enter the code it picks up that its a 12month sub but when i try to redeem it spits out the above error.
yes support is shocking to say the least

FallsInc

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 11:56:00 PM »

from what i can tell about that error, is it means that the card was not activated by someone. I've had it before, but when i get it, i just take the card back to the seller and ask for a refund. thats the easy way. this problem has been around for a good 6 months now, and MS seems to refuse to acknowledge it.

the phone support people seem to think that reading one of the other codes off the back of the card to them will help. i've never had an actual card, so i didn't get that far, but call them and ask to be activated..