xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xbox Live Threat Provokes High School Lockdown  (Read 489 times)

amb7247

• Archived User
Xbox Live Threat Provokes High School Lockdown
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 03:03:00 PM »

Bad parents that's all. Oh and if I was them I'd take away his xbox for at least a month. Make him think about this for a long time.

Tribal Prophet

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(Megamil @ Jan 25 2007, 06:31 PM) View Post

I blame people like yourself, ones without a brain and common sense.

Umm, not to knock your 'no brain or common sense' flame, but I'm pretty sure it was a sarcastic joke.   wink.gif

dmitri

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »

Wait..  did he say he was going to shoot someone?  Or just bring it?
Back in the day this would get you expelled for about a month, and never ever make national news.

People are too terrorized now adays..

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(CoLD FiRE @ Jan 26 2007, 12:17 AM) View Post

So.. I'll take a chainsaw to the college, "stop n pop behind chairs"  kill some teachers and students with it.

Watch out for the host cop with a shit upload, he's packing a shotgun!  jester.gif

dhrandy1

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »

Xbox Live saves the day.  If there was no live, no one would have known.  If he was playing gears, he would bring more than a 9mm to school.

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 07:16:00 PM »

I am glad that this threat was taken seriously - a potential tragedy was averted.

Funny, how we have to think of someone to blame.  Why can nobody take responsibility in this country for their OWN actions.  It really is a sad unfortunate shift in world view.  One major example I see in my industry is the ridiculous increase in frivolous medical lawsuits which is driving up the cost of health care for our nation.  People sue because they have no discipline and take no self-responsibility for their actions and behavior.

epsilon72

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 10:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(nectar12 @ Jan 25 2007, 08:46 AM) View Post
i blame rap music

Me too laugh.gif

Using xbox live to help fight crime - Well, I suppose that $4 a month is doing some good in the real world.

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 03:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(skEwb @ Jan 25 2007, 09:25 PM) View Post

Obviously we must take Gears of War off the shelves immediately!

over my dead body!

Megamil

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(griffin XXI @ Jan 25 2007, 02:27 PM) View Post

Can you not possibly glean any hint of sarcasm from his post? And I love people who try and defend RAP, give me a Break. wink.gif  On the topic at hand; glad they got the idiot!

I defend free speech.  Just like you hate people who defend it, I hate people who try to use it as a scapegoat for everything that is wrong with the world.  There are positives and negatives to all genre's of music.  Also why would I catch a hint of sarcasm?  It's not like there was a  blink.gif  or  dry.gif  or  rolleyes.gif  next to the message.

PHC oMaLz

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 08:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(nectar12 @ Jan 25 2007, 04:46 PM) View Post

i blame rap music

r u serious lol thats lie blaming a video gaem or a movie .......thats crazy.........thats like saying your a crack head and it all started becaused u watched Clockwork Orange....seriously the issuse is called teaching your child right from wrong and what reality is.....WoW

lamo

90CelicaST

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 06:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(Pepito (Cameleon from Dr. Doolittle))
So young, so angry, damn that rap music!

griffin XXI

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Megamil @ Jan 26 2007, 06:30 PM) View Post

I defend free speech.  Just like you hate people who defend it, I hate people who try to use it as a scapegoat for everything that is wrong with the world.  There are positives and negatives to all genre's of music.  Also why would I catch a hint of sarcasm?  It's not like there was a  blink.gif  or  dry.gif  or  rolleyes.gif  next to the message.

It was full of sarcasm and if you didn't get it, there's probably alot you don't get. The guy was just being a smart-ass and I'm glad he ruffled your feathers. Is this CLEAR enough for you?

Methadon

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(griffin XXI @ Jan 25 2007, 08:27 PM) View Post

Can you not possibly glean any hint of sarcasm from his post? And I love people who try and defend RAP, give me a Break. It was full of sarcasm and if you didn't get it, there's probably alot you don't get. The guy was just being a smart-ass and I'm glad he ruffled your feathers. Is this CLEAR enough for you?

Well, generally people type with some sort of emoticon or way of denoting sarcasm, since we don't accent words how we speak. I took it as sarcasm, but I can see how they didn't. And what do you "love" so much about  "people who try and defend RAP"?

QUOTE(skEwb @ Jan 25 2007, 08:25 PM) View Post

Obviously we must take Gears of War off the shelves immediately!

Go aheaed; I already got it smile.gif

ImIllicit

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 03:15:00 AM »

No the people to blame are YOU. For making fun of or just talking to much smack his the link to the mall shooting in NY Mall Shooting my buddy lived right next to the shooter. He was a made fun of and look what happened P.S check out the stabbing at the local ground round because someone was talking to much smack. Just to let you know the shooting, half of it was a cover up there were multiple shooters
Pages: 1 [2]