xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo 2 Gone Crazy  (Read 108 times)

airbus

• Archived User
Halo 2 Gone Crazy
« on: August 22, 2006, 04:44:00 AM »

Well i have this new xbox 360(which i know that works fine) andgot xbox live gold about a week ago. OK, I played halo 2 online for a while and then it started telling me that i couldnt load certain maps. That not beeing enough about 2 days later it told me that my game disc was dirt or scratched and it didnt load the game at all. I got a new disc because my old one had a few scratches, and i put it in my 360. I started up the game and it worked fine. I signed into live and a download started but it stop after a few percent and then it said something like: download failed. Well i didnt realy care and i started playing online, but the problem is, that i can only load 4 or 5 of the old maps and almost all of the new maps. Does anyone have a clue why this might be the case?

Thanks for the help!

PS: does anyone also have a ghost image in there campain, and they cant get rid of it?

CattyKid

• Archived User
Halo 2 Gone Crazy
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 08:54:00 PM »

Try deleting and re-downloading those that failed.
As for the maps on the disc that won't load, try clearing your 360 Cache.

http://www.xbox-scen...EFyWeHAdAdE.php
There are some instructions.
That might help you out.

j3y q

• Archived User
Halo 2 Gone Crazy
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »

yeah i used to get this prob all the time when i swtiched hhd for some reason but since ive kept the hdd on one xbox i haently recieved it