xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problems With The Xbox Live Demos  (Read 51 times)

Project neXus

• Archived User
Problems With The Xbox Live Demos
« on: August 04, 2006, 07:14:00 AM »

Hi there.

I'm new to this forum, but I have a question about my Xbox 360 and I was wondering if anyone in here could help me with.

It's regarding Xbox Live (so I hope this is the right thread). The past couple of days I've had problems with demos downloaded from Xbox Live. Tuesday I tried to download the Saints Row demo, the download went well, but when I tried to play it, it froze as the demo was about to start (the title and cutscene played well) but as soon at the game was about to begin it froze, so I had to reset the machine.

I though the download was corrupted, so I deleted it and downloaded it again. This time it froze at the title screen?! This also happens with Lost Planet, Chromehounds and Top Spin 2. When I first got the Xbox 360 I downloaded alot of the demos which all worked fine. I have since deleted them but I still have Test Drive: Unlimited, which still works fine. So I don't think there is something wrong with the HD?!

Have anyone else had this problem and if there is, does anyone know a solution to this. I have thought about formatting the HD, but before I do that I wanted to check out this forum.

There have been no problem playing full games, only when playing demos.

Thanks in advance

/neXus