xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Looks Like I Forgot My Xbox Live Password...  (Read 140 times)

pcween

• Archived User
Looks Like I Forgot My Xbox Live Password...
« on: May 22, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »

Hi there!

My XBOX 360 died a week ago. I activated a 12-month XBOX LIVE gold membership on 01.05.2006.

Today I got a (working) replacement XBOX 360 from MS via mail (with a new hard disk). In the XBOX LIVE setup menu I have to setup my gamertag, email-address and password. I am sure about my gamertag, but somehow my email-address or password don't match...

I know that my savegames are gone forever because of the new hard disk.
But I need access to my XBOX LIVE account, so I can at least have my old achievements back and use the remaining 11+ months of my XBOX LIVE gold membership.

I tried to reset my password via the Credential Management section on the MS Passport Homepage (https://accountservi...f?lc=1033&id=10) - but I never receive an Email from them!

I also tried to contact MS support via the online form on the MS Passport Homepage (http://support.passp...mail&ct=eformts) - but no reply so far either...

Do you guys have some ideas how I can get my account back?

pcween

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 12:46:00 PM »

It works now. All I had to do was wait for the password reset email to arrive  jester.gif

patrick2269

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

Did you not keep your old HD?

pcween

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 07:21:00 AM »

no, they asked me to send in the xbox360, the power supply AND the hard disk.

awsomefergie33

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »

hi pcween,
   i forgot my password to my account also but i also dont remember the email i used so i am very angery and confused so can you send me a message on what you did or actually what i need to do. if you can i would apreciate that very much.

thanks,
                                                                                                                    awsomefergie33