xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Were Can I Find The King Kong Demo?  (Read 98 times)

Prodigy

• Archived User
Were Can I Find The King Kong Demo?
« on: March 14, 2006, 02:58:00 AM »

The following link says that King Kong can be found on Live:
http://www.xbox.com/...place/demos.htm

But I can't find it...

ximmortalxxkingx

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »

Yeah i was looking earlyer today and i couldnt find it either...Which is weird cuz at first it was taken off live for a few days and then they put it back up...thats what major nelson said anyway...

bowser22

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »

It says the G.R.A.W demo is coming soon but they dont mention any dates,i suspect within the next few days
I Hope!!! biggrin.gif

HaloSlayer

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »

I've been looking for the King Kong demo too.  I know my market place has updated since I have new content like the Outfit demo, but I have never seen a King Kong Demo.  And now it looks like I can't see the Ridge Racer demo either.  

I have two accounts, one in the US that was transfered from my Original Xbox and a new one (silver, that has been gold for like two months now) I made to see the Japan content.  Niehter show those two demos.  I wonder what else I'm missing, and why.  My xbox was a launch 360 box and has all the updates.  Also I've never had a problem with it untill this.  

I found that setting the parental lock would block certain content so I disabled all of that.  This enabled content like the condemded demo and others but sadly not the King Kong or Ridge Racer demos.  I wonder what else I'll miss in the future.  I think the downloadable demos are great and a big selling point for me.  I think I'm missing the latest two Live Arcade games too.  

I really hope someone figures this out soon, before I miss something good and have to rent the game.
My thoughts are it is xbox specific since niether of my accounts show the content.

HaloGhost0

tijir

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »

I found the King Kong game trailers, though not the demo. Ridge Racer Demo became availible last night around midnight I believe, some other new demos as well though can't remember them, try checking the all games section in the games section on marketplace. Tis where I find all the stuff I am missing on the other menu wink.gif

HaloSlayer

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 02:29:00 AM »

One time I was able to see the king kong trailer but only when it was under Featured Downloads!  And now Blazing Angels is not listed.  I was able to see the Blazing Angels Demo since they also listed it under Featured Downloads.  Hopefully they start listing all new demos under Featured Downloads.

There should be some way to update the full list of games.

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »

King Kong WAS on the marketplace but it was taken down because there was a MAJOR glitch in it.  It has simply not been putback up yet, and that site has not been updated with that information.