xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Looking For Some More X360 Live Gamers...  (Read 173 times)

Spelly88

• Archived User
Looking For Some More X360 Live Gamers...
« on: November 28, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »

Hey all...  I'm somewhat new to the Xbox Live Scene...  I really only just got it for the 360 and so far it's a lot of fun...  Unfortunately, I'm the only one of my friends who was able to actually get an xbox360 so far, so my friends list is rather short...  

Anyone who is ever up for a game of NHL2K6, CoD2, or PDZ, just give me a yell...  Gamertag is Spelly

I'm in the recreational zone on Live, and on the east coast as well, so most nights I'll try and play a couple games...

Anyways, feel free to add me to your list or leave me a message or whatever...   smile.gif

Slikmastah

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »

Give yourself a good 2-4 months because everyone doesn't own an xbox 360 like they do an Xbox. I don't even know when I'll be getting one, let alone if I choose to get one. In about 4 months, I think it's safe to say that whoever wanted an xbox 360 wouldv'e already gotten one

Spelly88

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 06:53:00 AM »

Thanks Altima I might just do that!

Will I be able to see you if you're in the Underground zone and I'm in the Recreational zone?  I'm still not sure how that all works if it's like different channels or whatever...

I don't own RR6, but PDZ has been pretty fun so far...

~jeff~

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »

Sure, i'll play CoD 2 with you, just add me to your friends list.

Gamertag       j3ffk

~jeff~

Rustmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »

Add me to your list if you like... I'm on Madden, COD, and PD0 every now and again...

Gamertag = TheRustmonkey

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

Look me up its FULLMETAL all caps.

Spelly88

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 07:08:00 AM »

Awesome!  I'll add you guys tonight or tomorrow...  Thanks!

I've been playing tons of CoD2 online (Team Deathmatch) and I have to say it's really damn fun...  The only issues are sometimes it lags on a board and is basically unplayable...  Hopefully this will get fixed up in the future...

My only other minor complaints are that I guess because of this lag, and the fact that you can only have a max of 8 people in a game, half the people who join always seem to disconnect soon after, so you wind up in a game of 2 on 2 or 2 on 1 and it gets kind of boring...  Max of 16 would have really been great...

Oh and I think it would be nice if you had a little more control over the game setup, like picking which maps to play and being able to join specific players etc...  It seems like you just pick team deathmatch and it's totally random after that...

Other then that though, the game is totally fantastic...  I stayed up way the hell too late one night (3:30am) and basically wrecked myself for work the rest of this week...  smile.gif

sp3cialk

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Spelly88 @ Dec 1 2005, 09:15 AM) View Post

Awesome!  I'll add you guys tonight or tomorrow...  Thanks!

I've been playing tons of CoD2 online (Team Deathmatch) and I have to say it's really damn fun...  The only issues are sometimes it lags on a board and is basically unplayable...  Hopefully this will get fixed up in the future...

My only other minor complaints are that I guess because of this lag, and the fact that you can only have a max of 8 people in a game, half the people who join always seem to disconnect soon after, so you wind up in a game of 2 on 2 or 2 on 1 and it gets kind of boring...  Max of 16 would have really been great...

Oh and I think it would be nice if you had a little more control over the game setup, like picking which maps to play and being able to join specific players etc...  It seems like you just pick team deathmatch and it's totally random after that...

Other then that though, the game is totally fantastic...  I stayed up way the hell too late one night (3:30am) and basically wrecked myself for work the rest of this week...  smile.gif

Yea I think they should have done more for COD2's multiplayer... I think it picks the first person in the room and if they don't have a real strong connection then eveyone is affected by the lag.... most people will just drop the game because it's soo bad.... when it gets to a number the host can handle people stay and play.. like you said with the 2 on 2 games.... they really need a lobby for this game... I like playing with my friends that I know already and if I meet someone cool playing I enjoy playing more games with them.. but since it boots you to the menu you have to try and find them again...  mad.gif

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »

IPB Image