xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Call Of Duty Best Xbox360 Game  (Read 178 times)

lilbplaya3406

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Best Xbox360 Game
« on: November 28, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »

I myself think the Call of Duty is the Best 360 game at launch, it shows great looking graphics and great gameplay......Anyone agree with me or if you dont name what your favorite xbox 360 game is.

JimmyDeushku

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(lilbplaya3406 @ Nov 28 2005, 08:45 PM) View Post

I myself think the Call of Duty is the Best 360 game at launch, it shows great looking graphics and great gameplay......Anyone agree with me or if you dont name what your favorite xbox 360 game is.

I agree that it has the best gameplay and AI, but PGR3 has the best graphics IMO.

kseries

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »

king kong and cod2 have the best graphics so far.

lilbplaya3406

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 07:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(Gbeav @ Nov 28 2005, 09:00 PM) View Post

It does look awesome, but the same as a PC which is the bad thing.

Screw The Pc......And does the xbox 360 controller work on the pc? ive heard that you can play games on the pc, through the wired controller.

JMan8108

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

right now PDZ is my fav. most impressed. I havent played COD 2 yet so i cant judge but i pry wont cuz im not a WW2 game fan. PGR3 is also very impressive. Amped looks great also. Tony Hawk dont look that great at all but i big improvement over last gen. Madden is very impressive just some of the non big name players look WACK. Those are my 5 games...

lilbplaya3406

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(JMan8108 @ Nov 28 2005, 09:02 PM) View Post

right now PDZ is my fav. most impressed. I havent played COD 2 yet so i cant judge but i pry wont cuz im not a WW2 game fan. PGR3 is also very impressive. Amped looks great also. Tony Hawk dont look that great at all but i big improvement over last gen. Madden is very impressive just some of the non big name players look WACK. Those are my 5 games...

Ive seen PDZ from comercials for the xbox360, it showed the gameplay, and the graphics didnt look to great..Kinda looked like last gen..Please Correct me if im wrong

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »

i saved kameo for last to play, i really didnt want to like it. im not to far into the game play but the graphics are AWSOME! the lush colorful worlds, bump mapping out the ass,  razor sharp graphics and not to mention like hundred of enemies on screen at once, if any thing try it for that level, just to expierence it, its cool.  still it all depends what kinda game you want, i had one hell of great time with call of duty 2

Spelly88

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »

I have to say that CoD2 is simply amazing...  I was playing last night for like an hour and one of the missions was so intense and immersive, that when I completed it in victory I actually cheered...  That's the kind of game for me...

Of course I also like playing a bit of puck now and then eh?

And Condemned, while not for everyone, can be downright scary if you play with all the lights off and have a full dolby digital surround system going...

You have to remember that most of the games for launch were probably rushed a little bit, so I would expect the next batch of games in the spring to be a little more technologically advanced...

I expect Oblivion to be the best graphics on the system when it comes out (and possibly the best game), perhaps graphically equalled or surpassed by Gears of War afterward...

Spelly

wasting

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 07:41:00 AM »

i've beat both kameo and cod2, kameo wins in the best looking department easily

lilbplaya3406

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2005, 07:13:00 PM »

i agree, kameo is like a cartoon, and i find that game rather boring. I rather play an intense military game, then some Cartoon shit.