xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Live Communication Problems...  (Read 127 times)

C o s m o

• Archived User
Live Communication Problems...
« on: November 28, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »

So I am on LIVE playing some Halo2 with my 360 on Thanksgiving.  With some players, I could communicate both in the matchmaking pregame and in-game.  But some others, specifically a friend who was in my party, could not.  He could not even see that I had a communicator plugged into the console.  Also, I could not hear him, either.  I could hear other players, but not my own team mate.
Anybody else notice something like this?

Ces2k3

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »

might be some bugs in the emulation. but are u having the same problems with xbox 360 games?

C o s m o

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

Emulation problems was my first suspect as well.  I have noticed other glitches in the game as well, interface issues and such.
I haven't played any 360 games on LIVE yet, but we shall soon find out.

balistic2

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »

I don't knwo anything about the emulation and how that works and playing with reg xbox ppl and voice.........

BUT I do know that if your NAT setting is set to strict or moderate YOU WILL have problem commuinicating with others....

to find this out go into your system tab of the dash board and go to network and run an XBL connection test and the last test it preforms is an NAT test if it is any thing execpt for OPEN you might have problems concerning voice.....

OR it could be just the emulation have trouble but you should check your NAT just to be SAFE!

If it IS NOT "OPEN" then post back here and ill take you to the NEXT step!

C o s m o

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »

Nice!  I'll give it a go.  Thanks.