xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ea And Live On The 360  (Read 201 times)

vyper883

• Archived User
Ea And Live On The 360
« on: December 08, 2005, 07:52:00 AM »

My XBL Account is working pefectly. However......
   Whenever I attempt to connect to EA servers with Tiger Woods, or FIFA (both 360 titles), servers are a no-go. I agree. WTH is going on here?

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Ea And Live On The 360
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 08:02:00 AM »

I'm pretty sure MS has learned from their "deal" with EA and has taken appropriate measures to lock down Live requirements.  I don't think we have to worry too much more about the bullshit that went on with Burnout 3/Revenge or any of the myriad of EA games that disconnected on Live.  But, to be sure, I wrote a letter to the Major... no response yet.  Must be pretty damn busy.

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Ea And Live On The 360
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »

GamezMan

• Archived User
Ea And Live On The 360
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(fahrenheit @ Oct 30 2005, 12:35 PM) View Post

The result has been shoddy servers that keel over whenever they get too many people, players being kicked out of games and lobbies and the termination of servers for games whenever EA decide to roll out the next annual update for franchise 'X'.

So where do we stand with the 360? Has MS given EA more free-reign? If its more of the same, then I can safely say I will be boycotting EA next gen, just like I did this gen. We pay for the Live service and as paying consumers I believe we deserve more than what EA is peddling.
In the EA & MS relationship, who wears the pants?

Well said guy. well said
I cant stand them, Took burnout 3 back after a few days and have never got Another ea Game since.

M$ is stupid if there still gonna allow them any power at all...F**K ea, Who need them ....

maxlifo

• Archived User
Ea And Live On The 360
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 07:17:00 AM »

I've been playing Fifa06 on Live and I've had intermittent hanging and crashes.  I have a 10MB line too so it's not that.  My friend has also had the same problem (several times on the same night once).

iLLNESS

• Archived User
Ea And Live On The 360
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »

is EA has shitty servers for 360, m$ should just not support EA titles. roll out updates that prevent people from playing them on the 360. if people get pissed they can take it up with EA. eventually EA will realise how much money theyre losing and how much people will not like them for having a shit service

imo, people shouldnt buy anything EA anyways. they force employees to work ridiculous overtimes.
if only there was a golf game as good as tiger woods smile.gif

maxlifo

• Archived User
Ea And Live On The 360
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(iLLNESS @ Dec 12 2005, 02:18 AM) View Post

is EA has shitty servers for 360, m$ should just not support EA titles. roll out updates that prevent people from playing them on the 360. if people get pissed they can take it up with EA. eventually EA will realise how much money theyre losing and how much people will not like them for having a shit service

imo, people shouldnt buy anything EA anyways. they force employees to work ridiculous overtimes.
if only there was a golf game as good as tiger woods smile.gif

Dude, several of my friends work for different games companies (naming no names!) and they ALL do ridiculous overtime.  I think it often comes with the job TBH!