xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Account Data  (Read 165 times)

boo17

• Archived User
Account Data
« on: October 06, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »

Its not a game ban or an xbox ban?  Well what the hell kind of ban is it, and why are you scared to say?  But it will most likely be able to transfer over and work.

btownse4

• Archived User
Account Data
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 05:50:00 AM »

Well, Its something I cant Say in Xbox Scene.  Lets just say its related to Halo.......

ebrunn

• Archived User
Account Data
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

you jacked off to halo, someone saw you and called xbox live and they banned you right?

no, you are only banned on thet xbox you used if you were using a modchip or stuff like that . IF you were cheating online your gametag can be banned and you can not use it for how ever long the punishment was for. Why cant you tell us what do did?

JMan8108

• Archived User
Account Data
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »

he cant say cuz were not supposed to talk about modding halo on here.

btownse4

• Archived User
Account Data
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »

Since you said.  It is halo 2, and i guess we arnt really talking about modding.  I got banned from Halo 2 Matchmaking, and i did it willingly after the banhammer was released.  not having matchmaking didnt mean much to me, so i went through.  Now, I wont mod my 360. so will the ban stay on?  

If you dont want to help me because you think i cheated in matchmaking, i never cheater in matchmaking, or went in wih my mods on.  I am a modder, not a cheater.