xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xlink Problems On Xbmc 11-15-04  (Read 136 times)

xbox_Steve

• Archived User
Xlink Problems On Xbmc 11-15-04
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2004, 02:12:00 PM »

wink.gif

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »

This post will be one of the most borderline i will ever post but it is important info so here goes.... (but i do not like todo it due to the piracy aspect the things it/i adresses)

Lets say you get a new game (or pirated it via a download)*shame on you!* and have it on the hdd and the path is set right then here is the explanation why you get the insert disc screen:

The xbe id (read about it more HERE) most likly hasn´t been added to kai yet and there is nothing XBMC can do about it.

So follow the above link and mail in if you have relevant information about the xbe.

I do not like it, but instead of 20 posts/week about games not working (becouse of warez copies out befor retail), you now have the answer WHY.

So do not bitch about games not working if it is a downloaded copy! Wait for store release and mail in the xbe id´s!

pdottz

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2004, 06:42:00 AM »

smile.gif

now the only problem is that once im in an arena and launch a game, nothing comes up in my system link menu except the option to start a new game.

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2004, 07:49:00 AM »

Again:

Not a XBMC issue.

It is the KAI ORBITALS that need updating (the xbe id´s added) when this happens and not XBMC.

You understand now?

Pages: 1 [2]