xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Leaf for Windows and Xbox  (Read 1556 times)

newfie4ever

• Archived User
Leaf for Windows and Xbox
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2007, 03:03:00 AM »

Only if you add them to your server profile I think. What is your leaf tag? If we get enough people online with this we would find someone to try this out with. I only have Leaf running when I think there might be someone else on.

newfie4ever

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »

Ok if anyone would like to try this software out then add my tag  Newf 007 to your program and lets see if it will work. Rainbow Six Vegas and Gears Of War seem to be the most popular, so let me know if you want to try it out. I have it installed but its no good if on one else has it.

Thanks

ghettoc401

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »

everyone add me. My username is ghettoc401. i have Gears of War, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Kameo, GRAW 2 and Motogp 06.

Oh yea, newfie, your username is not registered with them.

newfie4ever

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »

Ok I have just tested this program and it works ok but only with game that are not ping limited (if you get it to work with Vegas or GOW let me know). It works with COD3 but that is as far as we got (I had to take off). I will add everyone if they leave their leaf tag here and maybe we can get something going.

Good Luck and thanks to those who helped me try this out.

Agret

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 06:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(SenTinaL Oz @ Dec 29 2006, 03:23 AM) View Post

In this case Leaf admit that they have opened users of their program to potential hacking by asking users to open this port.  I would have thought that the developers could have done a basic google search on the port they chose for their new program and this would pretty quickly tell them which ones should be avoided .... not the best research by the devs.

lol laugh.gif are you serious?

Jagosix

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2007, 07:50:00 AM »

Hello Fellow Gamers. I've just downloaded & installed this Program as of 08-07-2007. Now my LeafID is Jagosix (Which is the same as my XBL GT). So please add me to your leaf network so that we can test this baby out.  Xlink KAi & Xbconnect, watch out.

Jagosix

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2007, 09:29:00 AM »

Hello Fellow Gamers. This program works great  biggrin.gif ! Everybody needs to download this program & get on to gaming (especially modded systems). BTW, I'm setting up a dedicated gaming server. It's off site so I have to drive back & forth between locations. Once it's setup. I'll let you all know the server name. It's also a fiber line in so don't worry about bandwidth too much smile.gif.

Is there anyone out here that can get the source code to the prog & have it work on a xbox. They stated a linux version soon. Imagine a dedicated xbox game server that connects xbox/x360 games. No PC required. Now that would be way kool.  cool.gif

Jagosix

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2007, 02:17:00 PM »

HFG (Hello Fellow Gamers). Well the Offsite server has been setup & the name of the server is CyberConnection. So.. give me your Leaf ID & I'll add it.

Wattafax

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 05:58:00 AM »

I've just installed Leaf and now am looking for a way to test it. My ID is Wattafax.

Wattafax

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2007, 08:03:00 AM »

Crap. I can't get this to work. I've tried a lot of games, but every time I it's been the same. I go to system link, a game shows up, but when I try to connect to it it says "The game session is full or no longer available".

microsnakey

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2007, 08:41:00 AM »

Ive added some people here my id is snakey

aneurysm

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »

would be great if you could add me

the tag is anureysm(i spelled it a little wrong when i registered on this site so its anureysm not aneurysm tongue.gif )

kevkennedy

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 02:09:00 PM »

Gonna give it a go, you can add me, leaf gamertag kevkamikaze

gurry

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »

im gonna get this baby going, when they release a vista x64 compatible installer!
I have tried installing as admin and in xp compatbility but no joy (guess thats due to having x64 os!!)

anyone know if you can con a prog into installing in x86 on x64 os?

cheers

gurry

Jagosix

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 11:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(gurry @ Aug 12 2007, 10:58 PM) View Post

im gonna get this baby going, when they release a vista x64 compatible installer!
I have tried installing as admin and in xp compatbility but no joy (guess thats due to having x64 os!!)

anyone know if you can con a prog into installing in x86 on x64 os?

cheers

gurry

HFG. Well... if nothing else works you can use M$ virtual PC. Or VMware workstation. They both should run on vista 64. Give it a try.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7