xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Transferring Current Xblaccount To Jtag Help Please  (Read 82 times)

coldengrey

• Archived User
Transferring Current Xblaccount To Jtag Help Please
« on: September 10, 2010, 01:22:00 PM »

Hey guys-
   I need help! I've been researching and reading for just over 2 weeks straight now trying to get my jtag console setup.... I swear everything is starting to mush together- I overdone what my brain can process, I think! That's a personal issue and mental limitation, I digress.
 *But point being: I'm not asking to be spoon-fed without first really really trying for myself- Just am never gonna get it (to the point that I've not played a single video game in almost 3 weeks and starting to wish I'd never bought this jtag console sad.gif

What I'm hung up on is stuff you cannot afford trial and error with due to bannings- 1 shot at doing correctly!

1) Have my XBLAccount which I still use on Live unmodded console and have game saves, ect from over 5-6yrs Do Not want to take ANY chances with potential ban...
-> Would like to use profile (really like my avatar character, too) along with game saves, dlc, arcade, avatar items.

Q1) Can I just hex edit in a random XUID value (Modio and Lefluffie) then patch game saves, dlc, ect to match new random XUID
Will this be enough to prevent xblaccount from any possible ban (in event of accidental connection of jtag to M$ via router on network) or are there many other identifiable traces I'd have to remove- linking back to original xblaccount I'm trying to protect... ***Saw a 'gold membership' file amongst the files in the content under E0000Random# folder I'd be transferring with game saves, ect...

Q1a) Would it be way safer and accomplish the same thing to:
Create a new offline profile on jtag. Inject a random XUID to enable avatar and dlc for offline profile.
Then patch all of the game saves, ect from my old 20GB HD (currently on my Live unmodded console) to work for that newly created XUID'd profile?
---> Is there a way to duplicate data set of another profile's created avatar character?

Q2) Exactly how do I set up network/router to allow jtag to ftp with networked laptop but Ensure absolutly no outside connection allowed/able to jtag console?
-> Have asked before and read other posts with a lot of conflicting answers. Doesn't seem I've found 1 single unified answer to accomplish despite having to be relatively simple task .
-> Can this be accomplished be simply using a certain network setting setup on NXE network settings?
What exactly would that be?

Q3) Can freestyle dash 2.0 (indexer/art, ect) function on an offline jtag via pc/ftp like v1.2? How would you get to function if not allowing jtag internet access?

I know all this was a lot to even read; let alone answer. I really need help here!
Thanks,
Jason