xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help Flashing Dashlaunch...  (Read 40 times)

Mr.RedRing

• Archived User
Need Help Flashing Dashlaunch...
« on: June 29, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »

Yesterday I flashed Freeboot 0.032 ontop of my XBR3 box for the first time successfully.  However, I didn't know that Dashlaunch had to be flashed in with that :/  So, I went to create my own Freeboot using iBuild, however, when I go to flash that over using Flash360 I get an error saying:

"Your current nand is not the zeropaired.  If you have a way to switch nands, do so now."

What does this mean?  Did I do something wrong?  I copied the correct files from my 7371.bin (original dump) and the correct files from the 9199.bin.  As well as the correct smc file.  Did I mess up the first time I flashed over Freeboot 0.032?

Any help is appreciated, im trying to flash dashlaunch so I can use the new ping limit patch and go on xlink kai and such.  Thanks!

canisay

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mr.RedRing @ Jun 29 2010, 12:54 PM) *

Yesterday I flashed Freeboot 0.032 ontop of my XBR3 box for the first time successfully.  However, I didn't know that Dashlaunch had to be flashed in with that :/  So, I went to create my own Freeboot using iBuild, however, when I go to flash that over using Flash360 I get an error saying:

"Your current nand is not the zeropaired.  If you have a way to switch nands, do so now."

What does this mean?  Did I do something wrong?  I copied the correct files from my 7371.bin (original dump) and the correct files from the 9199.bin.  As well as the correct smc file.  Did I mess up the first time I flashed over Freeboot 0.032?

Any help is appreciated, im trying to flash dashlaunch so I can use the new ping limit patch and go on xlink kai and such.  Thanks!

I believe I got the same error, I just told it to ignore it and flashed it. Then I updated to 9199 using a USB drive

Mr.RedRing

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(canisay @ Jun 29 2010, 06:14 PM) *

I believe I got the same error, I just told it to ignore it and flashed it. Then I updated to 9199 using a USB drive

I decided to rebuild the image, taking care every step of the way, and still got the error message...so I decided to just ignore it and it worked (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Was able to flash over my custom launch.ini and launch.xex as well.  Have my X button launch XeXMenu and Y launch Freestyle Dash.  Also have the ping limit patch going (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)