xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 1.61 Confirmed Working On Benq Drive, My Experience  (Read 99 times)

CrazedMp3

• Archived User
1.61 Confirmed Working On Benq Drive, My Experience
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »

I had no problems flashing my BenQ spoofed as Samsung. I didnt downgrade either. With iXtreme 1.6 already on the drive you shouldnt have had to do the unlock. Just have the disc tray half open and select the intro mode to read the drive. Got the key and manually spoofed it then went back and selected write the 1.61 firmare. Everything worked fine first try and boots Tekken 6 and Fairtytale Fights without active.iso boot disc.

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »

I updated 12 BenQ's today to IX 1.6.1 without flashing to stock.

You only need to flash to stock first if you have Hitachi.

All you have to do is read the current drives firmware then manually select the IX 1.6.1 files and click spoof target to source then flash.

If you think about it before you flash the drive it send the eras command to wipe whatever firmware is on the drive out. So it really does not matter what firmware is on the drive before you flash it.

mupet0000

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »

Upgrading a BenQ to 1.61 took me 2 minutes, probably less. Got the drive ejected half way, intro'd it, read the firmware, used that firmware to copy the key over to the 1.61 firmware and pressed write. Worked fine. Same process with my MS28 too.

uss ducky

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 06:37:00 PM »

I used the ck3 lite and JF, just hit intro device, read and injected, wrote, and worked like a charm. I did three of them yesterday.