xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Replacment Drive  (Read 41 times)

Ms.Juiicii305

• Archived User
Replacment Drive
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »

hey ... i had some1 put the modchip in my hitachi 079 n they messed it up completely .... so i want to order this one...Replacment Drive

Bottom line. I need someone in the usa that will hack the new drive for me. i was told i couldnt just put the new one in, that i had to get a key from the hitachi 079 or something, personally i have no clue so i was wondering if anyone will be able to help me

mafiafan123

• Recovered User
Replacment Drive
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

well try to find someone who can fix your drive with a replacement and really search into the person and feedback i had an bad experiance with a memeber called xbox-haze and he sold my xbox before the police recoverd it others were lucky and got theres back. bottem line you need someone who can flash it so check that thread or if your a tech goro and feel safe desolder it and get the key off your self and then flash the drive but i recomend someone who has experance just becareful but you can prob find someone who will take the drive recover the key .bin and send it in a email then  you flash it to a new drive off ebay or something spoofing it with the old firmware key. plenty of tuts. hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)