xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can I Use The Textbook Guide With Xtreme 5.3?  (Read 58 times)

madcat820

• Archived User
Can I Use The Textbook Guide With Xtreme 5.3?
« on: November 04, 2007, 07:31:00 AM »

so i have read the textbook guide for flashing xbox 360, as im so noob and very new to xbox 360 community, i just wanted to ask this pls forgive me, but.. can i use the textbook guide with xtreme 5.3? in the guide it says load your "iextreme" firmware file, replacing iextreme with the xtreme firmware lets say "xtrem53a.bin"

???

for the mods: sorry if im in the wrong forum or ive done something wrong, pls just pm me if i do.

Carlitosbaby

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(madcat820 @ Nov 4 2007, 10:31 AM) *

so i have read the textbook guide for flashing xbox 360, as im so noob and very new to xbox 360 community, i just wanted to ask this pls forgive me, but.. can i use the textbook guide with xtreme 5.3? in the guide it says load your "iextreme" firmware file, replacing iextreme with the xtreme firmware lets say "xtrem53a.bin"

???
for the mods: sorry if im in the wrong forum or ive done something wrong, pls just pm me if i do.

you can use any firmware you like. doesnt matter at all. states ixtreme as 99% of people would use it so as not to get banned.

sosotiit

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 08:48:00 AM »

plse post these (as indicated in the pinned) in newbie chat

madcat820

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 08:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(Carlitosbaby @ Nov 4 2007, 04:43 PM) *

you can use any firmware you like. doesnt matter at all. states ixtreme as 99% of people would use it so as not to get banned.

ic tnx so much for the reply, i think i will be not using live as im having problem with my slow connection, but if i will be changing my mind , i think i will just use a stealth copy of a game as i understand... i hope i get this right, today , i will be flashing my drive later... i have a samsung drive , i will be using the textbook as guide and using xtreme firmware 5.3a.bin... anymore suggestions or hints and tips? anyone?  sorry for my english....