xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xtreme To Ixtreme Upgrade?  (Read 48 times)

WhiteChocolate

• Archived User
Xtreme To Ixtreme Upgrade?
« on: November 03, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »

I have the Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth_Rev2 firmware and I was just wondering if it is worth upgrading to the newest Ixtreme firmware and what the differences are.  My main concern of course being banned but from what Ive read its not a huge concern right now (maybe because of the Ixtreme firmware?).

Also is there any program that checks game backups for security sectors?  Or just programs to check ISOs?  Thanks for your time!

AwesomeGuitarist

• Archived User
Xtreme To Ixtreme Upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 09:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(WhiteChocolate @ Nov 3 2007, 04:58 PM) *

I have the Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth_Rev2 firmware and I was just wondering if it is worth upgrading to the newest Ixtreme firmware and what the differences are.  My main concern of course being banned but from what Ive read its not a huge concern right now (maybe because of the Ixtreme firmware?).

Also is there any program that checks game backups for security sectors?  Or just programs to check ISOs?  Thanks for your time!

Changing your firmware over to the latest version of iXtreme is always a good idea. You can use a program called XDVDMulleter to check your game backup images and DVDs, as well as patch them if they don't pass the Stealth check.