xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Blaster 360 And Xeno Top Gear, Discussion Thread  (Read 661 times)

qpresident

• Archived User
Blaster 360 And Xeno Top Gear, Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 10:01:00 AM »

for xeno top gear, does anybody plase explain what is the eject button on the xeno top gear?
what does that eject botton does?

mann75

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 04:57:00 AM »

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE PLACE TO ASK QUESTION REGARDING THE BLASTER. BUT FROM ALL MY READING ALL I TAKE OUT OF IT THAT PEOPLE ARE ASKING ABOUT FLASHING THE Hitachi-LG DRIVE MORE OFTEN THAN THE SAMSUNG.  AND ON TOP OF THAT I STILL CANT FIND ANY TUTES ON HOW TO FLASH MY SAM28 BY USING THE BLASTER  I NEED HELP BAD uhh.gif

modtheimpossible

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 07:05:00 AM »

Ok. I just recieved my blaster. I installed it just like the instructions said. When I boot up the console, it will read all games perfect. But when I turn the console off and plug it into the computer, removing the power from the console of corse, it will not recognize the drive. The blue light comes on and everyting. I disconnected everything and connected my drive to the pc like I used to do and it is recognized. I connected the blaster again and the same thing happenes. Does anyone know what the problem could be. I have tried multiple sata cables from the pc to the xbox and 2 computer that work just with the drive.

qpresident

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »

I have 0079fk drive and I could able to flash the firmware easy with a direct connection of my SATA on my computer,

Now I got XENO TOP GEAR to make things easier for my self, however

There is no visual when I change switch: PC >>>to 360

if I change XENO TOP GEAR's switch to PC, I don't know why it takes time to boot up but wait for while it goes until to the MS dashboard.  BUT switch the switch PC to 360, xbox 360 seems it doesn't boot at all. its just the led light from xbox lights up,

anybody get this problems?

ANY WAY TO FIX THIS PROBLUMs?

DarrenR

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 02:21:00 AM »

Your not currently able to flash Hitachi 79k's yet are you?

jbaruch76

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »

if i get this product and flash my firmware will i then be able to play backups of games i own?

mann75

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 07:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(jbaruch76 @ Apr 19 2007, 12:01 AM) View Post

if i get this product and flash my firmware will i then be able to play backups of games i own?

yes i have used the blaster and it works fine.

jbaruch76

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 10:53:00 PM »

what do i connect it to, it's saying i don't have to move my xbox but how can i connect it to my computer?

sosotiit

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2007, 06:13:00 AM »

@jbaruch76, plse check the pinned  wink.gif , there are often threads open for the key subjects.

rgds, soso

qpresident

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »

I did flash 79fk
not with xeno top gear

moonseak

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2007, 02:53:00 AM »

Hi!

Being a absolute newbie to Xbox Scene, it was hours of reading and web surfing before I actually managed to flash my ms28 Xbox 360 with Blaster 360.

So, now I am sitting with one problem:

HOW DO ONE BACKUP GAMES USING BLASTER 360?

Whole point of purchasing Blaster 360 was for the ease of firmware update and backing up games.

Their website is just poor with linking other peoples URL link to firmware update which doesn't involve Blaster 360 in anyway.

Forum controller for Xecuter is just mumbling about 'check the link we've provided', come on! I almost paid $120 for this thing to get it shipped and website doesn't even provide information on how to flash and backup games... It's been months since they released this thing. Their 2 main point of sale on this Blaster 360 is
(IMG:http://www.team-xecuter.com/blaster360/images/today.gif)

and

(IMG:http://www.team-xecuter.com/blaster360/images/today2.gif)

also,

Xecuter hosts a live community where you can get support and help on a wide range of Xbox topics. Chat with over 147,000 Members !

this community however is almost impossible to join due to 'sever being busy all the time' so can't ask any questions.

If ANYBODY had backuped their original games successfully please share your knowledge...
Since, Xecuters are too busy selling their great product.

Thanks.

ando2k5

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 03:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(moonseak @ Apr 22 2007, 08:24 AM) *

Hi!

Being a absolute newbie to Xbox Scene, it was hours of reading and web surfing before I actually managed to flash my ms28 Xbox 360 with Blaster 360.

So, now I am sitting with one problem:

HOW DO ONE BACKUP GAMES USING BLASTER 360?

Whole point of purchasing Blaster 360 was for the ease of firmware update and backing up games.

Their website is just poor with linking other peoples URL link to firmware update which doesn't involve Blaster 360 in anyway.

Forum controller for Xecuter is just mumbling about 'check the link we've provided', come on! I almost paid $120 for this thing to get it shipped and website doesn't even provide information on how to flash and backup games... It's been months since they released this thing. Their 2 main point of sale on this Blaster 360 is
(IMG:http://www.team-xecuter.com/blaster360/images/today.gif)

and

(IMG:http://www.team-xecuter.com/blaster360/images/today2.gif)

also,

Xecuter hosts a live community where you can get support and help on a wide range of Xbox topics. Chat with over 147,000 Members !

this community however is almost impossible to join due to 'sever being busy all the time' so can't ask any questions.

If ANYBODY had backuped their original games successfully please share your knowledge...
Since, Xecuters are too busy selling their great product.

Thanks.

well you got ripped off $120 what a joke could do it all yourself for absolutely free and hope you have a compatible chipset if not your blaster is useless and btw you cant be that smart for one

you bought a blaster for $120 plus you think the blaster can backup games how exactly? it puts the 360 into the correct mode with the correct disc but thats all still the same as taking console apart

the blaster is a tool for your 360 all it does is sit on top of it with sata leads going into the drive so whenever you want to flash the 360 it can be done with the flick of a switch still you have to take the 360 apart to install it if i were you i'd try get your money back as the blaster is put to better use for constant flashing if you do it every now and again a plain sata cable will do

This post has been edited by ando2k5: Apr 22 2007, 10:18 AM

moonseak

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 03:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(ando2k5 @ Apr 22 2007, 10:47 AM) *

well you got ripped off $120 what a joke could do it all yourself for absolutely free and hope you have a compatible chipset if not your blaster is useless and btw you cant be that smart for one

you bought a blaster for $120 plus you think the blaster can backup games how exactly? it puts the 360 into the correct mode with the correct disc but thats all still the same as taking console apart

the blaster is a tool for your 360 all it does is sit on top of it with sata leads going into the drive so whenever you want to flash the 360 it can be done with the flick of a switch still you have to take the 360 apart to install it if i were you i'd try get your money back as the blaster is put to better use for constant flashing if you do it every now and again a plain sata cable will do

You got it wrong ando2k5.

I am quite well aware of the functions of Blaster 360. It simplifies firmware update by having SATA connector on top of XBox. That is the VERY reason why I bought it, I don't want to open up my xbox everytime I need to backup my original games and update firmware.

My problem is, while Blaster 360 is boasting how it can backup games IF you have Samsung drive (Which I have), but there is no guide whatsoever, and this is the kind of responce you get when you ask them a question:

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45499

" i can assue you itsnot the blaster - some sata setups do this no matter what and the are several fixes - i can only suggest reading up some other tutorials and troubleshooting docs.

my nfore4 mobo does this sometimes too "

Textbook's ultimate guide doesn't work with Blaster 360 to backup games as Blaster 360 has molex PSU connector which mean I can't power my blaster 360 to boot 0800 disc before I put power on the PC. When you need to boot 0800 disc for 10-20 seconds before I can boot my pc.

All I want is a guide or solution to the function of this product as my main reason why I bought this product is to backup all my original games. (BTW I live in a area where internet is very slow. I don't download like you peoples. I buy original games, and I really want to protect it by using backups for my originals.)

banner

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2007, 03:47:00 AM »

as far as i can make out the blaster is just a switch/bridge which disables the rom from the 360 to kind of make it seem like its removed/detached hence no strip downs so i guess just a normal tutorial on backing up games would do for you!!!

it would be just the same as removing but in ur case u flick a switch

try reading the pinned and im sure u'll find loads of tutorials

heres on i found with loads of help and hey, it took me 1 min to find it

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=523406

and hey look within that link heres a new tutorial....this i found within 2 seconds

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=588763

This post has been edited by banner: Apr 22 2007, 10:53 AM

moonseak

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2007, 03:53:00 AM »

Thank you banner for your insight.

That is exactly my problem here, I can't use normal method of backing up games. Due to the fact that I have to boot 0800 disc for 10-20 secs before I switch on the PC, with Blaster 360, I have to boot PC in order to power Xbox 360. T.T

For very reason I am looking for somebody who actually succeed doing it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5