xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Is This Real(snes Homebrew On 360)  (Read 767 times)

mr_abz

• Archived User
Is This Real(snes Homebrew On 360)
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »

@ HigherBe1ng:

I was commenting that the videos alone are not proof of the exploit. By releasing the code, other people can vouch for it.

But,

Its no good saying that this is possible "cos there's a video". Remeber back to the early stages of the original Xbox... There were fakes and hoaxes... tagging along with many darn coding flops.

This may be real as far as visual evidence goes, but when the code is analysed and processed by the global community (if there is such code), we could be in for a shock!

Anyhoo definitly watching and waiting on this one...

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »

I have been in contact with one of the guys who supposedly cracked this and uploaded a video.
I do suppose you realise there are many people claiming this as their work.
The guy I spoke to was not willing to provide me with enough proof to back up his claims, in fact when pushed to a point he shut up shop on me.
No flaming and arguing in this thread or it gets closed. Keep all the threads in here.
The only one I back at the moment is the source close to XS admins. If Xantium and HSDEMONZ trust that source, then they have good reason.

Mysoundhurts

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »

I was sent an e-mail topday from some nutsack takeing claim for this "hack" witch is probably a dvd video. he goes by guns4sale and another name i can't find on my e-mail, at first he claimed he got linux to boot, then he took claim for this, I know he is fulll of it, I will repost  once i fond his other screenname.

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordinfamouz @ Jul 3 2006, 05:57 PM) View Post

I didnt see this posted, but maybe I overlooked it.

sure did:

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=527467

tgm4883

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »

Seems like it would be pretty easy to make a dvd video of this, place it in the 360, then you would get all of the 360 dashboard features and still be able to have it look like homebrew was running (when it was actually just a dvd video)

C o s m o

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »

Yep...it's been around.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]