xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My 360 Died Today : (  (Read 445 times)

clerks37

• Archived User
My 360 Died Today : (
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(wonton2112 @ Feb 11 2006, 03:07 PM) View Post

I second the motion to have the mods delete it...  Jeez...  Have you ever looked around you? It's not "M$" or UPS, it's customer service in general...  even since five years ago it's been in decline...  go into wal-mart or the grocerie store, and you might be lucky if once a week an employee even attempts to fake a smile, or care how you are... >.>  And as far as the 360 breaking, well, it happens..  I remember when I was 9 we got our SNES and it was defective, you turned it on and it just scrambled the picture everywhere..  And what sucked even more is it was for christmas, and Nintendo had a 30-day warranty and it was bought in early November, so we got it, and they ended up charging us $50 to get it repaired, even having never been opened! T_T  So feel blessed that MS is repairing them or sending out new ones rather than charging you or even worse sending you in to the store to return it and pray you'll find another!  So count your blessings!  You may be without it for a few days, but heck, it could be worse, couldn't it?  Could've got burned up in a fire O.O  And heck, you're healthy, you've got a home, food, the internet.  Think of all the cool things you can do now that the 360 won't be taking over your life ^^  You can get a girlfriend!  Or if you have one, spend some time with her!  Unless she's a gamer... then well... you may be a tad screwed...  But in any case, wow this is a long post...  In any case, calm down, it's no big deal, and I hope it gets back to ya soon.
          ~Wonton2112

wow thanks for the  muhaha.gif jackass I was told the service center was closed for A Mexican holiday thats why there behind I'm not bitching or cring just working this like A blog more or less updating it when I get updates not breaking any rules to be closed haters

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Feb 11 2006, 03:35 PM) View Post

^ Delete the topic? For what reason? He's not posting anything offensive. His post doesn't go against XS rules. It fits just fine in the 360 newbie chat. Sure, it can be debated, but guess what? This is a forum. Who are you to say what people can post on this site?

How would you know that the console was defective and would scramble the TV picture without so much as opening the package?

Agreed and i really hope you get your box soon.  Remember i added you to my gamercard list so you can ue them if you wanted to post any in your sig he he I just made this new psychopathic one thats in my sig.

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »

thats phat i can't figure out how to post it

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »

just put in the image BBcode tag [ img ] http://www.icp4ever....lerks37.psy.jpg [ /img ]

Of you can use the gamercard generator to choose a theme and get the link for your image http://www.icp4ever....lSite/GamerCard

EDIT - i see you figured it out.

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ Feb 11 2006, 10:30 PM) View Post

just put in the image BBcode tag [ img ] http://www.icp4ever....lerks37.psy.jpg [ /img ]

Of you can use the gamercard generator to choose a theme and get the link for your image http://www.icp4ever....lSite/GamerCard
EDIT - i see you figured it out.

cool man thanks i did it these are pimp

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »

now that pic is all over in this thread HA HA HA

If you have any cool pics / backgrounds that you would want me to make into a gamercard, just let me know.

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »

new email from m$ it's fixed and shouldbe here monday !!!

To: email removed
CC:  
Subject: SRX1008500742ID - Your Xbox Service Request
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:33:04 -0800

Your Xbox Video Game system has been shipped!  You can expect to receive it in 2-5 days.  Thank you for your patience and get ready to get back into the action!  Your shipping information is provided below for your reference:            

Carrier Name: UPS        
Carrier Tracking Number: 1Z05Wtracking removed        
Shipment Date: 2006-02-03 17:45:33        

Note: This is not a monitored e-mail address.        

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2006, 08:53:00 AM »

Got my 360 back today the didn't replace my hdd so now I have to wait there gona send me another one witch is no big deal i got this with it if anyone wants to know what it says

IPB Image
Pages: 1 2 [3]