xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: My 360 Died Today : (  (Read 446 times)

deakphreak

• Archived User
My 360 Died Today : (
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(clerks37 @ Feb 3 2006, 09:41 PM) View Post

yeah i know they told me it would be overnighted thats why i posted no box yet it should be here Monday

Yea its hard being patient and there are a lot off differnt things that can cause delays, i work for the post office and its tough sometimes to get things out there on an exact day.  I hope it arrives shortly and everything works out for you smoothly.

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »

Watch out for the new scam which is happening at the local Mall. Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are parking your car; One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look, when you thank them and offer them a tip.
They say No and beg you for a ride to the another Mall. You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them hops in the front and performs oral sex on you, while the other one tries to steal your wallet.
I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday. Be careful!

Watch out for the new scam which is happening at the local Mall. Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are parking your car; One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look, when you thank them and offer them a tip.
They say No and beg you for a ride to the another Mall. You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them hops in the front and performs oral sex on you, while the other one tries to steal your wallet.
I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday. Be careful!

clickerX

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 03:52:00 AM »

well that sux for you sorry about the box

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(kapeedmaro @ Feb 3 2006, 10:46 PM) View Post

if u xbox died y not get a new one.. its easy and its free just need to register and complete an offer.. its real only catch is that u need to reg for legimit sites with credit card which is for a free trail period.. you have 30 days to cancel it and it was like u never registered. If u want xbox360 and are short in cash i suggest u do dis

I hope someone reported him, i noticed he hasnt been banned or suspended yet......

QUOTE(clerks37 @ Feb 4 2006, 04:24 AM) View Post

Where do you live?  Heck id go there with my wife and hope for a foursome, just leave all my money and goods at home, they wont have anything to steal and we will still get the services  tongue.gif

giftic

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »

jester.gif liar...freebe whats on page 29 in ya manual lol if u really got a 360

sony fans r sad lowlifes

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 06:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ Feb 5 2006, 12:12 AM) View Post

I hope someone reported him, i noticed he hasnt been banned or suspended yet......
Where do you live?  Heck id go there with my wife and hope for a foursome, just leave all my money and goods at home, they wont have anything to steal and we will still get the services  tongue.gif

It was A joke I got off JC or www.juggalocentral.com forums I  laugh.gif  my a$$ off at it

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »

ha ha ha ha  beerchug.gif  www.icp4ever.com is better wink.gif HE HE HE

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 08:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ Feb 5 2006, 02:21 AM) View Post

ha ha ha ha  beerchug.gif  www.icp4ever.com is better wink.gif HE HE HE

is it your site it's cool first time i've been there made my fav list  biggrin.gif

ABK LEFT WTF  blink.gif  uhh.gif  sad.gif  NO !!!!!!!!

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »

got my box today from m$ and is gona be picked up today ups next day air will update when I get it back

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »

Sweet glad to hear that news and yes icp4ever is my site smile.gif  Its sad ABK left but he will still do music im sure so thats good.  pop.gif

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »

Delivered on:  02/07/2006 10:02 A.M.  
 Signed by:  PALACIOS  
 Delivered to:   US  

Tracking Number:  1Z 05W 358 84 4544 989 3  
 Service Type:  1DA RETURN SERVICE  

Package Progress:

Location Date Local Time Activity
MC ALLEN,  TX,  US  02/07/2006  10:02 A.M.  DELIVERY  

Lamer123

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »

I would liek to say that I just read this entire thread for some reason and wow !

I hope mods just delete it .

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »

m$ said it should be back to me by Friday of Monday there just seding me A new unit as mine was fried hope t is A prem with silver bezzel  biggrin.gif

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2006, 12:59:00 AM »

well looks like it will be Monday no xbox today and is it me or are the cs people at 1-800-4my-xbox fucking stupid he chick didn't even now how to look up my claim number that 100 number dingy hoe

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2006, 07:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(wonton2112 @ Feb 11 2006, 09:07 AM) View Post
I remember when I was 9 we got our SNES and it was defective, you turned it on and it just scrambled the picture everywhere..  And what sucked even more is it was for christmas, and Nintendo had a 30-day warranty and it was bought in early November, so we got it, and they ended up charging us $50 to get it repaired, even having never been opened!
How would you know that the console was defective and would scramble the TV picture without so much as opening the package?
Pages: 1 [2] 3