xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 On Monitor  (Read 130 times)

Romps

• Archived User
360 On Monitor
« on: December 16, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(p$ilocybin @ Dec 16 2005, 09:09 PM) View Post

k guys i got a nice widescreen hd tv at my house. when i bring my 360 to my girlfriends house i play on a lcd monitor via vga cable (obviously)because she doesnt have a high def tv, the monitor is not wide screen and everything looks squished on it. i tried to change it from widescreen in the dash but it wont let me. anyone know how to fix this?

I can think of much better things to worry about when at your girlfriends house then how to get the 360 out of widescreen

If its because of the settings not been there when u plug in vga cable (i havent tried a vga cable)
then maybe u could switch out of widescreen b4 leaving home for girlfriends..

tmh88

• Archived User
360 On Monitor
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(p$ilocybin @ Dec 16 2005, 04:09 PM) View Post

k guys i got a nice widescreen hd tv at my house. when i bring my 360 to my girlfriends house i play on a lcd monitor via vga cable (obviously)because she doesnt have a high def tv, the monitor is not wide screen and everything looks squished on it. i tried to change it from widescreen in the dash but it wont let me. anyone know how to fix this?

please tell me that your like 10 years old or something, because if your like 18 and going to your girflriends house to play xbox (and not play her cool.gif  ) then you have some major issues.

iLLNESS

• Archived User
360 On Monitor
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

system/console settings/display

change the rez to the second highest..

p$ilocybin

• Archived User
360 On Monitor
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »

tell me what  is wrong with playing my 360 while my girlfriend is doing homework, and im 22, what else would i do while shes studying?? sit here and watch tv or play my 360 hmmmm....tough decision!!!