xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Uk 360 Pre-orders  (Read 1700 times)

jamesd3

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2005, 08:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(sonnyb123 @ Nov 30 2005, 04:13 PM) View Post

If you ordered just a premium then they have no choice, you obviously ordered early as they were not doing bundles at the time so if I was you I would ring them on: 08705 425 425 and tell them that you will recieve your console.
Dont talk no crap from them wink.gif

Thanks again. I will probably ring them at around 6pm and will post on here on how it went.

sonnyb123

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »

No probs. Remember to post as I would like to know what response you get.

sonnyb123

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »

yea, If you ordered before 18th october your are most likly garenteed to recieve your 360 on friday

Chancer

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »

Just come off the phone with comet. they have already contacted 234 people and taken full payment. They still have 1800 orders to process. The ones that ordered earliest will get them first (as expected). The other orders they are hoping to fulfil in the next couple of weeks. If you have not been phoned by 8pm tonight you aint getting one on launch day ( That applies to me) they are asking customers to be patient (I bet they are)
this is straight from Kirsty who is working on the co-ordination of this for Comet. Time of call and conversation 6.00pm GMT
Edit I ordered online 23/9/2005

sonnyb123

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »

WOW thats a blow for alot of people then.
I think going in store is a lot more effective becuase you dont need to wait for a call and its first come first serve. Mine will be avaible for me to pick up friday from 9am

Good luck everyone wink.gif

kaz786

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »

Comet rang my dad yesterday to confirm the payment. but the mn on the phone told him they will organise a delivery time today. Still no call yet so far.

scmc0011

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »

has anyone heard from argos to confirm if any 360s are on the way out to customers??

jedimaniac

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »

Count yourself lucky guys, I pre-ordered mine from play.com, order was placed within hours of being able to do so. I decided to e-mail them to check how they were dishing the units out (I assumed it was a proirity system, first come first serve). How wrong i was, instead they replied saying that it isnt a priority system and that they cant guarantee before christmas!  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif

The moral of the story, Dont buy online!!!!

Just to add insult to injury i have found out they have posted the game that I ordered so now i have to sit here and stare it with nothing to play it on.

envy

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

Well i pre-ordered my premium on 18th October with Dixons (with a £20 deposit)

Guess what - rang the store 3 days ago, and they have confirmed that they have no stock, and no idea when my pre-order will  be met. Told me to ring on december 3rd instead. Why? I dont know!

Made an official complaint to Dixons as it had been nearly 2 months and i paid £20 for the deposit. They replied we are very sorry but we have no stock - we hope to get peoples orders by christmas.

Im so fucking pissed off STILL! Im going to have Q at 12am for a console now.
Though i think im going to go back in on the 2nd and make a scene, as im no way happy.

Whats confusing, is PC World is in the same group as Dixons - but PC World has filled pre-orders, but dixons has not?

My store was Birmingham XL. Anyone got any other ideas on what i can do, expect Q on the 2nd?

kaz786

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »

The 01482618781 number is jam-packed busy. I've been trying to get through to it for ages.

kaz786

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »

Im so fucking pissed off. grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif Been ringing the 0148 number for like over 45 mins. It was busy all that time so i kept redialing and was still always busy. then bout 10 mins ago get through and the guy picks up and tells me that all the staff went home and he's just a security guard covering the main switchboard or something like that. laugh.gif  All that was a waste of time trying to get through to them.

jamesd3

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2005, 03:57:00 AM »

I tried the number that 0148 number last night and was transfered to the main switchboard. Anyway I tried again this morning and Comet told me that they should be ringing me later on to confirm payment and delivery details, so hopefully it's all good, and Comet will deliver my console soon.

jwin767

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2005, 04:14:00 AM »

OK PLAY.COM orders check you order ok i just noticed the order status change. BTW it has been in the last hour so recheck you account

This is my status now
IPB Image

Dano2k0

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2005, 07:27:00 AM »

Alright well i don't know about you guys but i pre-orded my 360 a long time back with GAME.

Today i phoned them up and the guy on the other end of the phone took a little while finding my details, he found them and said that my order is complete and can be picked up from my local store from 8am-5pm tomorrow and if i don't go and get it, it will be passed on further down the pre-order list of people.

He also said that being as there is such a short supply of 360's they have decided to put together a bundle deal for people to take advantage off to kick off the gaming with, it consits of the console, and 3 games, one of the games you have to choose between king kong and condemed, and you can pick ANY other two games of your choice. This bundle is costing £412 total, i know its alot of money but personally i think its well worth having, saving approx £25 which will buy me another controller! I upgraded my pre-order to this and picked PGR3 and Need for speed most wanted which he also stated was the LAST copy they had to sell and it has been put to one side for me to pick up tomorrow, i have to admit i feel more than lucky at this moment in time.

The guy on the phone also stated i am guaranteed to be able to collect my bundle and console tomorrow with out a problem, and said see you tomorrow.

I recommend anyone who has pre-orded with GAME makes a phone call ASAP as they tried to phone my house and the guy said on the phone he already tried phoning me but couldn't get through.

Best of luck to everyone else getting their console on release day!!!

beerchug.gif

Chancer

• Archived User
Uk 360 Pre-orders
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »

We are pleased to inform you that we have now secured the Xbox 360 from
MS and we are now in a position to complete your order.  Therefore,
in order for us to proceed with your purchase, we now need the relevant
information to enable us to process your order in full.

Due to the high demand of this 'must have' product this Christmas, we are
only able to guarantee delivery to customers who have pre-ordered.
Therefore, could you please contact us urgently on 01482 ******* between the
hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am and 6:00pm Saturday and
10:00am until 5:00pm Sunday to allow us to process your order and deliver
your Xbox 360 as soon as possible. Unfortunately, if you do not contact us
before Tuesday, 6th December 2005, we will be unable to hold the stock any
longer and the Xbox 360 will be released for general sale.

Just received from Comet
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9