xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Price List....  (Read 144 times)

tmh88

• Archived User
Price List....
« on: August 09, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »

I'm just wondering how much most of the 360 stuff is gonna cost. From looking online 360 seems to be $300, and games $59. So how much do you guys think the wireless xbox live headsets will cost for 360(I hope they are wireless), and the 12 month subscription itself. Too bad my current subscription runs out in september, cause I heard about how there are going to be the 2 types of memberships, one with unlimited access, and the other just weekends. Also, anybody have a clue how much a controller costs? US dollars please if possible. I can always use some online converter if i have to.

Andy51

• Archived User
Price List....
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »

The Xbox Live headset is included in the box for the Xbox 360, and it's wired, one wireless controller will be included in the box also... Its 2 versions of live yes... one you have to pay and one you don't pay but you can't play multiplayer online..

EverestX

• Archived User
Price List....
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »

[qoute]Its 2 versions of live yes... one you have to pay and one you don't pay but you can't play multiplayer online..[/qoute]

Wait I though tthey said the free one was only oging to be multiplayer on the weekend not, not at all.   where'd you get that info?

Tripme

• Archived User
Price List....
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »

Silver should be able to play on certain weekends and select days, just not all the time.

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Price List....
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 07:20:00 AM »

yes that's true Silver does not include any online multiplayer features...

the rumor about weekend play came from a team xbox article that said MS "might" consider offering free online multiplayer weekends "periodically"

Meaning that it might be once a month... maybe once a year. maybe not at all. certainly NOT free every weekend though.

JEB-101

• Archived User
Price List....
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Aug 10 2005, 11:31 AM)
yes that's true Silver does not include any online multiplayer features...