xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: No Gamer Picture, Score Or Theme  (Read 96 times)

MourningWood

• Archived User
No Gamer Picture, Score Or Theme
« on: March 24, 2007, 09:13:00 PM »

When I turn on my 360 it uses the default theme instead of the one I have picked.  When I try to change it it doesn't do anything when I click the theme, same with the gamer picture.  Also my gamer score doesn't show up on the console but it does on xbox.com.  I was thinking it could be something with the harddrive but it shows my downloaded content such as videos and will play them.  The themes and pictures that I've downloaded are there too but it will not let me select them.

Has anyone else had this problem before?

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 09:26:00 PM »

Are you signed into a profile?

ScrewinGates

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »

maybe like u said hdd coruption not sure though ill do a little reasearch.....

Morlok8k

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 02:24:00 AM »

I would refresh your profile.  there are different ways to do this, i find the easiset way is to change your motto (you dont actually have to change it, when the edit screen comes up just select done.)

this will sync your profile with what is on Xbox Live's servers.

i do this when my backup of my profile (on a memory card - yes, my profile is in 2 places at once) just doesnt want to auto sync when it connects

other ways:
load a backup of your profile (if you have connected your HDD to your comp, and made a backup)
delete and recover your profile (dont delete your gamesaves though)
move your profile to a mem card, then recover your profile with the mem card not inserted, then copy your saves back over

MourningWood

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 06:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(Morlok8k @ Mar 25 2007, 02:55 AM) *

I would refresh your profile.  there are different ways to do this, i find the easiset way is to change your motto (you dont actually have to change it, when the edit screen comes up just select done.)

this will sync your profile with what is on Xbox Live's servers.

I wish I new that last night.  What I ended up doing was deleteing my profile and recovering it from xbox live, takes a while to download.  When I deleted my profile I told it not to delete my files too so all of my downloaded content was still there.  I haven't played a game yet to check the saves though.

I actually did make a backup of my harddrive but could not find it last night.  Think it go deleted with some other stuff when I was cleaning up.  I'm definately making another one tonight.  That was going to piss me off if I lost all of my stuff on that little harddrive.

Thanks for the help fellows.