xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hitachi Lg Bricked  (Read 18 times)

osekome

• Archived User
Hitachi Lg Bricked
« on: August 30, 2006, 02:53:00 AM »

I have had my xbox360 firmwared with the xtreme 1.1 firmware for the hitachi v46.Everithing were working perfectly (buckups+original) until the three rings of death appeared. So i opened up the console once more and applied some artic silver 5 on the prossesor and gpu and since my console was open i decided to update the firmware of the dvd to the newest version.while using the cross-wire method to put the drive in mode-b i must have bricked the drive.Now i dont get the three red lights anymore but the green light in the middle of the ring of light is always flashing.what are my options here?

I have the original firmware on my hard disk. is there a way to get the hitachi drive key from there so i can replace the key in a new dvd?

sicknasty413

• Archived User
Hitachi Lg Bricked
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 05:22:00 AM »

Hopefully you're not this stupid, but I know when I test my 360 without the dvd drive plugged in (either cable), the middle light keeps flashing (doesnt stop). But it wont give me an error.

So, you could check to make sure your power cable and sata cable are plugged in correctly... or if theyre even plugged in at all....

This post has been edited by sicknasty413: Aug 30 2006, 12:23 PM

osekome

• Archived User
Hitachi Lg Bricked
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/muhaha.gif) I am sure that my dvd is pluged in.I would not make this post if i was not sure