xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tranferring Files Between Two 360 Harddrive  (Read 14 times)

jennylynn77

• Archived User
Tranferring Files Between Two 360 Harddrive
« on: August 12, 2006, 07:46:00 AM »

I have a friend that came over to show me his new game, well when he did that he played the game on my xbox harddrive.  Now he wants to take that game and put it onto his hard drive.  We do not have a memory card to put the game on.  Is there anyway to do that without the memory card?  I was thinking of transferring the file onto my computer and than transferring back, but not sure if that will work.  Thanks!

Jen

C o s m o

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

I don't think that will work.

hignaki

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

Are you talking about games (like, XBLA games) or save files?  I think that both are linked to your XBL account.

IAmCanadian

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(hignaki @ Aug 12 2006, 11:18 AM) *

Are you talking about games (like, XBLA games) or save files?  I think that both are linked to your XBL account.

I think only XBLA games are, and for other games, only the achievments are locked to your account, but you should theoretically be able to xfer saves.

jennylynn77

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(hignaki @ Aug 12 2006, 12:18 PM) *

too be specific it's OBLIVION ELDER SCROLLS, that we are tyring to figure out how to transfer a saved game to his own personal xbox 360 hard drive...