xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Devil360 - Site Launched, Product Coming 06/06/06  (Read 1126 times)

dinzy

• Archived User
Devil360 - Site Launched, Product Coming 06/06/06
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2006, 09:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(peke @ Apr 14 2006, 10:31 AM) View Post

nobody will know for sure what it will be, I would think it is a scam. why would they have a permanent release day???? I don't know but if they already created somthing I ques they would release it as fast as possible couse it would make more money ( I study economics, and i heve learned that like last lesson ).

SO IT'S A SCAM

but it has my intrests becouse you never know for sure, it could be like a big marketing plan to get everybody's atenchion. But my teacher would say the faster you release the better  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  (more money )

ps: srry for my bad english, I have problems with spelling ect.

Study some more becuase you have no idea what goes in to marketing and manufacturing a product. June 6th is less than two months away.  They obvioulsy tried to estimate how many products they would sell and are probably manufacturing them right now.  How many products have you seen that have hyped being generated months in advance?   A lot right?

DonkeyBeliever

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2006, 01:03:00 AM »

Id assume preflash firmware boxes for piracy, but Im just saying....

guvna

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2006, 03:34:00 AM »

I would be interested to know however where XS got their logo for this site from. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Now that might be either me being stupid, or that they had it passed to them, and maybe know a little more than is being let on.

C'mon X-S. Surely you learnt from the mistake of the fake we had some time ago that whipped everyone up. I can't imagine it being done again, but to be honest, the whole modding community is drooling at the fact that a chip might be on it's way. Even if it turns out to be a full case replacement, I wouldn't say no to decking my box out in complete black with a red ring if that's the case. Most of my kit is black and the 360 sticks out like a sore thumb anyway. Someone has just that tidbit more info than we do, and it would be nice to know at least which direction it's heading in.

One things for sure, it's got people talking.

Guv.

Relaxos

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2006, 04:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(DonkeyBeliever @ Apr 15 2006, 08:10 AM) View Post

Id assume preflash firmware boxes for piracy, but Im just saying....

Im really shure ms would put their heads on pikes for that.
Lets just wait and see. XS dont post no bullshit now do they ?

Diablohead

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2006, 07:29:00 AM »

I believe the website and hosts will release something thats fairly simple to bring to the 360 table, a case mod, hdd dumper or extra cooling equitment.

I think modchips and easy firmware flashes are getting to peoples brains too much lately.

Jiggs

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(Morlok8k @ Apr 15 2006, 02:38 AM) View Post

please, please, say you are joking.  or i might have to strike you down with a hammer.
exactly!  i'm just trying to say that its not a replacement case mod! (at least the picture isnt)

we dont know what it is, but xbox-scene posted it so they know that its something good! (or at least benefit some of us)

yes, I'm joking smile.gif. sarcasm doesn't always get through with plain old text.

Why don't we all stop guessing what it is and wait? Could be a mini fridge for holding bear while u game on ur 360? Usb powered of course? Maybe a lava pit for sacrfificing lambs so the gaming gods help u play better? Would fit the whole devil thing?

Who knows. Lets just wait. Its most likely we'll have news b4 6/6/06. More teasers and the like.

bubbathemaster

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »

Come on XS, you know you are losing respect by advertising such crap, dont you ?

That's shameful. dry.gif

dark viper

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »

if XS didnt put this on the news and we didnt missed out on this. we would all want to know why they new and didnt tell us. cut XS sum slack

JoBlo69

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »

Im sure if XS posted this that they have more info about this site and what it has to offer...

The guys behind he site know that XS doesnt post BS so they oferd XS some inside info on whats going on so they could get there site on XS...

Stop speculating what this site is or what it has to offer. just sit back and wait... anyone over the age of 12 can wait 2 months for a site to release there thing...

JoBlo69

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »

i think all these postings are really funny... no body knows what this site is about exept the people behind it and maybe XS... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

everything from a case replacement to a mod chip to hacked dvd drives... blink.gif  blink.gif

People have quite the emagination.... but maybe someone from devil360.com is reading this thread and they might reveal somthing that would make people more prone to the idea of this site not being a joke... cool.gif

Morlok8k

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(JoBlo69 @ Apr 15 2006, 10:01 PM) View Post

i think all these postings are really funny... no body knows what this site is about exept the people behind it and maybe XS... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

everything from a case replacement to a mod chip to hacked dvd drives... blink.gif  blink.gif

People have quite the emagination.... but maybe someone from devil360.com is reading this thread and they might reveal somthing that would make people more prone to the idea of this site not being a joke... cool.gif

people do have quite the imagination. but X-S said it would be "an innovative new product"  and that more details will be released in the up coming weeks - so i believe that it is not a joke.

and since they said innovative - that means that it is something that nobody else has thought of.

clerks37

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(Sloppy Fat Dump @ Apr 14 2006, 04:39 AM) View Post

Probably a full case replacement of some sort.  But too bad that Teamxtender is going to beat them to it!  Check out teamxtender.com for their upcoming release of the black night full case replacement.

what where do you see that at

CAjr45

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

hey maybe its a dvi adapter.

but then again people have thought of it. but it doesnt look like ms will be making one anytime soon and i want one

Morlok8k

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2006, 12:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(clerks37 @ Apr 16 2006, 12:24 AM) View Post

what where do you see that at

right here:
IPB Image

it has the LE Chrome faceplate on it as well.

This is thier only released picture of it - it's a "sneek peak"

lusal

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2006, 07:55:00 PM »

I was just over at IGN and was poking around...happened to come across this advertisement...

6+6+06

THE SIGNS ARE
ALL AROUND YOU

I don't have the time to post an image...here's the page I saw it on...h**p://xbox360.ign.com/articles/701/701505p1.html

I don't know if it's related or not...could be something different altogether....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8