xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Are The Chances?  (Read 150 times)

zilli0n

• Archived User
What Are The Chances?
« on: December 15, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »

Judging the fact most repairs are upgraded to premium systems, I dont really feel your post is truthfully. You have nothing to prove.. if you console is jacked it jacked.. but possibly there is something wrong in your setup. I have 2 systems and they work flawlessly. One from here one from japan...

NitendoSacTap

• Archived User
What Are The Chances?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(ifirgit @ Dec 15 2005, 02:47 PM) View Post

Do you agree???

No, i dont agree.

I wish Ford would give me a brand new Explorer because my Taurus has had to be recalled 3 times...........
I wish Maxtor would give me a 1TB hard drive because my 300GB one died twice from them...........

These things happen, and, it might suck, but there expected out of all newly released electronics..... all i can say is sorry, you get what ur dealt.

Rubix42

• Archived User
What Are The Chances?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »

I'm sorry you got dealt a tough hand to play.

However, let's look at what you're upset about.

1)Walmart for not having 3 premiums.
2)DHL (or other shipping company) for screwing up
3)The service rep for making a joke (in poor taste of course, but I would have laughed)

The only legitimant(sp?) complaint that you have is the system not working.  MS has shipped you a new console, which unfortunately also does not work.  I know this is no consolation to you whatsoever, but MS is trying to make things right by you.  I don't agree that you should get a premium upgrade for free, but I bet they will give it to you if you scream loud enough.

I am only simpathetic to MS because I work in the mortgage field.  Loans constantly do not close because of delays in us gathering items such as appraisal's and title work.  Clients will become very upset about this, but it is not my fault, and they don't care.

I do feel for you bud, but nobody is out to get you, at least you don't have to worry about someone shooting you for your 360.

At least you were able to buy one on launch day.  Many people are still waiting to buy  360, you have it, it just needs to be fixed by MS.

IllusiveX

• Archived User
What Are The Chances?
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »

you have it standing up or laying down? cuz ive heard of problems where people put int on the carpet and they have overheating problems and where you putting the power brick at just wondering is all

gamefeen

• Archived User
What Are The Chances?
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »

Well that sux for you. You got shitted on 3 times. Damn.

KR4ZYMAN

• Archived User
What Are The Chances?
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »

you search, there is another thread on the power supply, which may be causing some of these problems, may be helpful.

Darcom

• Archived User
What Are The Chances?
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

They don't gift wrap my 360 with a bow when it's shiped back I'm demanding another xbox 360!