xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Has Anyone Received Their Repaired 360  (Read 405 times)

justin_k

• Archived User
Has Anyone Received Their Repaired 360
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »

Christ, my DHL box still isnt here for me to send my console back for repair (Called Monday, its now Thurs evening).  I call MS to see whats going on, the rep tells me theres no record of MS to even ship me a DHL box.   grr.gif   Apparently the previous rep didn't save my trouble ticket or something and nothing was in thier system, now I gotta wait till Mon-Tuesday for my box, prolly wont get console back till week after that,  ugh.

kreator

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »

An update.... So now i am in a special "line" for people who have had unusual circumstances. My xbox is officially "DISSAPEARED" i have talk to 6 supervisors at the MS support line. No one has any answers as to where or why my xbox went. i have the box tracked to the repair center but nothing further. im so pissed at M$.....im done
[/quote]

Well, that happend to me and I can tell you that your 360 is sitting somewhere waiting to go out for delivery. just like we can do on Pay-Pal we can create a shipping label thus giving you a tracking number, but that does not mean it's on it's way. My console was given a tracking # last Friday, Monday I called and said there was no info on DHL.com, don't try and get an straight answer from them, it won't happen. Tuesday night my tracking # showed in transit on dhl.com and I got my 360 Wednesday.

On a good note, it is a new unit and works GREAT. This thing is awesome!

d13w93

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »

I'm in the UK and I phoned in my faulty xbox on sunday morning and received my replacement on Friday so it only took 5 days, including receiving and sending the shipping box. The new unit is fantastic!
Pages: 1 2 [3]