xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hard Drive  (Read 183 times)

jamie123

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« on: September 03, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »

i know the core bundle doesn't have the hard drive or the cool wired controllers, it's kind of an xbox..with a cool case to me since i'm not buying a game at launch because whoa way too expensive.  MS is kind of pissing me off.

but anyway to my question, core doens't come with a hard drive..BUT, i can put in my OWN hard drive without any modification or troulbe, kind of like the ps2, right?

Carlo210

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 03:52:00 PM »

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »

Why close the thread?  I didn't know that.

Carlo210

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 3 2005, 11:40 PM)
Why close the thread?  I didn't know that.

(IMG:http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Carlo210/SQUISH.gif)

Bogus8

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »

you can put YOUR OWN hd in it with OUT any mods?  you sure about that Carlo, I mean I haven't read any of this latest HD crap but that seems a little far fetched?  I'm only assuming you misread his question.  Assuming I read it right and he didn't mean his own as in buying the MS HD add-on option later, that I do understand and agree.. it just souned like he meant Off the shelf HD??

Carlo210

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »

If he was talking about if he can put his own xbox 360 harddrive into his core version, then I take my bloody slaps and head squishing back.

If he was asking if he can put an Xbox 360 hdd into an Xbox 360, then I don't take them back.
He was talking about an xbox360 harddrive, though.
can i put in my OWN hard drive without any modification or troulbe, kind of like the ps2

This post has been edited by Carlo210: Sep 3 2005, 11:16 PM

lex luther

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 3 2005, 05:40 PM)
Why close the thread?  I didn't know that.

WHY CLOSE THE THREAD?

Because the guys awnser to his retarded qestion is all over the forums and the internet and also on the official xbox web site. This is getting really old!!

KAGE360

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »

yeah i have to agree its getting real old answering the same questions over and over again that should be common knowledge now among gamers.  

why keep supporting people who choose not to read other posts or websites before asking such questions??  if half of us here arent that lazy why should we let others be?

but to answer the question again.......

.....you can use the official 360 hard drive that MS will have on sale at launch.  however you can not use just any stock hard drive if you could then what would be the point in MS selling their own?? if it bothers anyone that much then quit whining like MS is forcing you to do anything and buy the premium package.  that is the power of choice, its YOUR call not MS's, and your the only one to blaim for any problems with that

This post has been edited by KAGE360: Sep 3 2005, 11:44 PM

Carlo210

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »

Exactly.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »

You guys need to chill...some of us take a break from the scene for a while and aren't up to the latest daily gossip about the new 360.  He asked a legitimate question that didn't require a smart-ass answer...yet you guys still felt necessary to make asses of yourselves.  Stop being dicks.

And no Carlo, he was not talking about a 360 hard drive so take back you're stupid squishy head things like you said you were.

And one more thing...holy cow dude...you've only been on here since march and you have that many posts??? Go outside once and a while.

This post has been edited by Statecowboy: Sep 3 2005, 11:57 PM

Bogus8

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 3 2005, 05:29 PM)
And one more thing...holy cow dude...you've only been on here since march and you have that many posts??? Go outside once and a while.

:rotfl:

Carlo210

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »

*sigh*

I'm sorry I have a high post count. Maybe I should stop being a part of this community.

Bogus8

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »

Way to take that out of context!

Carlo210

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »

Sorry, I meant "maybe I should stop being 'an active member of the Xbox 360 forum' community". Sorry for not making it 'Clear'.

Bogus8

• Archived User
Hard Drive
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 05:24:00 PM »

again, way to take it out of context.  His point is the ratio of hours in the day to post... I have an EXCELLENT job.. I get paid pretty damn well and never have to go to work (I go in for 2 days a week and I pick my hours) so I feel like I spend WAY to much time refreshing the pages of this forum and I have NOTHING BUT TIME.  He's just saying relax and enjoy that great blue VR dome (outside) :P  

if you really think he was suggesting you stop being an active member of the community then you are a fucking moron and you should stop breathing because you are just going to cause everyone you ever come in contact with stress in their lives ;)  (how's that for blowing things out of porportions)  :beer:
Pages: [1] 2