xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Should You Live You 360 Right Away?  (Read 137 times)

2K4EVOVIII

• Archived User
Should You Live You 360 Right Away?
« on: June 06, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »

wink.gif  pop.gif  wink.gif

Ozy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »

No body can possibly know. Wait for few hundred people to fuck it up then when someone figures it out do what they did but expect to be banned by this new method later on.

Basically I think you are going to have to have a modded box for offline and a unmodded box for online.

M$ will not allow their major selling point, xbox 360 live, to be ruined by modders.

krazyshane

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(2K4EVOVIII @ Jun 6 2005, 05:17 PM)
Anybody ever think that a reason why M$ is giving free LIVE is becouse soon as you plug your 360 into LIVE that it will do the same sortta thing as the xbox now and so if you mod any part of it it will ban you? Now from my understanding if you make the changes "MOD" first and then connect to LIVE you will be ok right?

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »

beerchug.gif
Cheers my fellow modders!  May the solder be with you.

GEQ

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »

The reason for that is the XBOX had to download the new version of the dashboard w/ live and what not and also aquired the better copy protection. HOWEVER, the 360 is coming with the latest version straight out of the box, why wouldnt they? I highly doubt that on launch day you take your box home and hook it up you're going to be downloading an update. I think if they're going to implement something to prevent modding, it's already done. sad.gif

Ever hear of steam? http://www.steampowered.com/  now take that authorization and implant it in the cpu  blink.gif  or thats how I would do it, but I'm evil.