xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: (wip) Vader Is Coming...  (Read 1143 times)

nekkron99

• Archived User
(wip) Vader Is Coming...
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »

No, unfortunately, no new updates as of yet.  What with the wedding, and then the new cluttering of my apartment due to the little lady, I haven't had much opportunity to do any updates.  They will be along shortly though, as I'm about to put my foot down!!!   laugh.gif   Actually, we're just getting rid of alot of her crap that we don't need.  biggrin.gif  The wedding was cool though.  One of my buddies even had the dj play the Star Wars theme AND the Space Oddessy theme songs during the reception.  Yes, even my real life friends are nerds.   cool.gif

liquid-core

• Archived User
(wip) Vader Is Coming...
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(nekkron99 @ Oct 9 2006, 07:52 AM) View Post

One of my buddies even had the dj play the Star Wars theme AND the Space Oddessy theme songs during the reception.  Yes, even my real life friends are nerds.   cool.gif

laugh.gif I can only imagine what your wife was thinking.

O'Malley

mattyv

• Archived User
(wip) Vader Is Coming...
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(nekkron99 @ Oct 9 2006, 10:52 AM) View Post

One of my buddies even had the dj play the Star Wars theme AND the Space Oddessy theme songs during the reception.  Yes, even my real life friends are nerds.   cool.gif

Your buddy should have played The Imperial March at the end of the reception as a joke. laugh.gif

Jelly4000

• Archived User
(wip) Vader Is Coming...
« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(mattyv @ Oct 9 2006, 08:58 PM) View Post

Your buddy should have played The Imperial March at the end of the reception as a joke. laugh.gif

Haha, i would have played it when the bride was coming down the aisle.

A perfect way to help her regret her decision tongue.gif

nekkron99

• Archived User
(wip) Vader Is Coming...
« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(mattyv @ Oct 9 2006, 12:58 PM) View Post

LOL  Oh, he was right there with you, but the DJ didn't have it.    mad.gif  He did however also have the DJ play the 20th Century Fox intro when the bridal party was entering the reception hall.

QUOTE(Jelly4000 @ Oct 9 2006, 01:15 PM) View Post

Haha, i would have played it when the bride was coming down the aisle.

A perfect way to help her regret her decision tongue.gif
Yeah, I was thoroughly warned beforehand.   dry.gif  But even though she never said I couldn't play it at the reception, I got an earful because of my buddy's previously mentioned 20th Century Fox gag.  It was worth it though.
beerchug.gif

Spooning

• Archived User
(wip) Vader Is Coming...
« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2007, 09:27:00 AM »

Happy new year guys  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Are there any updates on this awesome 360? Would like to know if its finished now...
Some new pics please (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)  Did you fix the problem with your DVD-Rom?

LeeWatkins

• Archived User
(wip) Vader Is Coming...
« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »

Jesus you start messing around with fireworks like that in the uk and next thing u know armed police would be breathing down your neck checking all body orifices for explosive materials. Anyway that`s one of the best star wars themed mods I`ve seen for a long time. Nice to see that the force is still strong. What about someone building a 360 into a millenium falcon !!!!!! Only kidding
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]