xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help Burning Files To Backup Disk  (Read 46 times)

SHADOWSTRIKE1

• Archived User
Need Help Burning Files To Backup Disk
« on: August 23, 2010, 01:25:00 AM »

Ok, so I acquired these .rar (.r00, .r01, etc) and extracted them using WINRAR.  From there, I am left with a few files-

3 folders:

bink (includes 2 .bik files)
maps (includes .maps, as well as 3 folders- fonts [contains .bin], images [contains .blf], info [contains .mapinfo)
waves (includes 2 .dll files)

As well as these 5 files:

default.xex
nxeart (file?)
waveShell-Xbox.dll
wavesLibDLL.dll

How would I go about burning these to a disk?  I understand I need a dual layer dvd and whatnot, but from what I've previously read, you use .iso's.  I do not see any iso's here.

I would like to keep the title of this game confidential, so let's just stay technical.

tandynor

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »

Oh sorry, you wanted to keep it technical? Open ImgBurn and select CREATE IMAGE FILE FROM FILES/FOLDERS. Add you mysterious Files in there, then select you output file. Hit the BUILD button.
Waste about 2 to 3 DVDr DL discs, Get Pissed, then go Download DVD MULITER! try that and get halfway through the create ISO prompts to find out you need A VIDEO PARTITION, A PFI, the SS.BIN etc....

Sorry Dude, You think if it was that easy it would be all over the net by now?? Think Bro!!!

Juvenal1228

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 09:45:00 PM »

words of wisdom about X-S.
when your topic gets closed because you are taking of piracy, it doesn't mean make a new topic with slightly different wording in a new subforum and hope the mods don't notice...

we know what you are trying to do, and wording it differently isn't going to change that it is piracy.
it isn't supported here so take it somewhere else.

can you say B-A-N?