xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With Wave 5 Backups  (Read 69 times)

1hotjob

• Archived User
Help With Wave 5 Backups
« on: January 09, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »

Rip with Xbox Backup Creator. Worked for my Left 4 Dead 2. No need to patch anything to stay offline. I switched to the new 1.6 no stealth BIOS to read all games without an activation disk.

PhoneyVirus

• Archived User
Help With Wave 5 Backups
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »

I just can't seem to figure out how to get them in a .dvd file without it failing.

First off sounds like your a Pirate because this Question was asked a couple of posts down from this one that got close by chorizo1 First rip the game with a x360 drive with 0800 or iXtreme v1.61 firmware using Xbox Backup  Creator or Schtrom360 Xtract S360X save game to HDD in a folder, when  done a .dvd and iso file should be in there after ripping the game,  then burn with Imgburn that easy, open Imgburn then select your .DVD file you have just created from the Schtrom360 Xtract S360X Guide (NOT the .ISO which will make a  difference). then burn your game.

Schtrom360 Xtract S360X is the only one that can backup GTA episodes and Assassins Cread 2. Xbox Backup Creator needs some updating.

Rules
We only allow discussion on backups made in totality by you, and with  all components coming from your original and for that you need a Kreon  or x360 Samsung/Benq drive flashed with iXtreme 1.61. As such, you will  be able to do complete backups, no need to download/fix Extract/Rebuild anything with  Online DB.

PhoneyVirus

• Archived User
Help With Wave 5 Backups
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 09:34:00 PM »

Figure out how to get them in a .dvd file?

Use Schtrom360 Xtract S360X v4.1 and you don't need to touch the .dvd just when you burn blink.gif

Pirate talk this sounds like.

We should have Pirate Smiles for the Special ones ph34r.gif