xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rock * Table Tennis Back Up  (Read 91 times)

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
Rock * Table Tennis Back Up
« on: June 27, 2006, 05:44:00 AM »

i recently tried to back up my tale tennis game and when i inserted it into my 360 it says, insert this game into a 360 console to play it! it already was in a 360, please someone help! i dont know what to do, i did it on to a DVD-RW if this helps!

dssnewbie999

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(STARWARS_KOTOR_II @ Jun 27 2006, 12:51 PM) View Post

i recently tried to back up my tale tennis game and when i inserted it into my 360 it says, insert this game into a 360 console to play it! it already was in a 360, please someone help! i dont know what to do, i did it on to a DVD-RW if this helps!

I got the same problem. I took a backup of my Rock* Table Tennis game on a DVD-R DL but when I put the disc in the 360, it does not find any DVD in the drive and only gives the "Open Drive" option as if there is nothing loaded in the tray  uhh.gif . All other game backups (Oblivion, LCroft etc.) work just fine on the same 360. Any ideas?

Xcitedguy

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(dssnewbie999 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:37 PM) View Post

I got the same problem. I took a backup of my Rock* Table Tennis game on a DVD-R DL but when I put the disc in the 360, it does not find any DVD in the drive and only gives the "Open Drive" option as if there is nothing loaded in the tray  uhh.gif . All other game backups (Oblivion, LCroft etc.) work just fine on the same 360. Any ideas?

Have you tried softboot tricks? Did you use the correct ss.bin with the game? Did you backup table tenis the same exact method as your other backups with no errors?

dssnewbie999

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Xcitedguy @ Jun 28 2006, 10:14 PM) View Post

Have you tried softboot tricks? Did you use the correct ss.bin with the game? Did you backup table tenis the same exact method as your other backups with no errors?

I tried all the tricks I know of. I have created 100 ss.bin files and used the one with 40 matches with other ss.bin files generated (highest repeated MD5 match among the 100 ss.bin files). I have used the exact same method to create the backup of R* T.T. as my other backups that work fine...

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »

my guess is crap media.

what dvd drive you got?
whats the media code of your disks?

i dont know if DVD-R DL works

ikecomp

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »

I think maybe its something with the game. I've remade and burned the file 4 times using my pioneer and verbatums and as the guy above me posted it just continues to say please place in an xbox 360 console.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »

do originals boot?
if so, chances are its because you have -R media.

did you use KDX to inject your key, and if you did, did you patch the xtreme.bin first?