xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ripping A Game  (Read 412 times)

Overloaded

• Archived User
Ripping A Game
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006, 07:50:00 AM »

i hate to think of what the answer would be to my own question but here it goes. how many blank DL disc were made into coasters between the 3 of you guys just trying to get a copy of your halo2 disc?

Xcitedguy

• Archived User
Ripping A Game
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »

one for me, probably a lot more for the other people though...  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

what I tried was taking the halo 2 files off my original xbox to my pc, then making an iso out of it by usinf Qwix, then I opened SS Merger 1.6 and loaded the .iso, could not find it in database and it detected the iso to be made using xtreme style (pad with blank video partition) so i stuck with that, i loaded my ss.bin and clicked on xbox and it had to rebuild the whole image from 4.4GB to 5.0GB since there wasnt enough space used to create the layer break for the ss.bin. Then I burned it and it recoginizes it as a xbox game, but I get a weird error, looks like 2 coordinates on my screen. It says X: (some numbers) B:  (some numbers) So I have no idea what that error means...

This post has been edited by Xcitedguy: Jun 29 2006, 03:14 PM

Textbook

• Archived User
Ripping A Game
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

http://www.360mods.net/News/article/sid=17.html

Grim, I'd still like to find out how to make wxRipper know where the dummy layout files are.

This post has been edited by Textbook: Jul 2 2006, 03:19 AM

Justincredibal

• Archived User
Ripping A Game
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 05:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Textbook @ Jul 1 2006, 10:18 PM) View Post

http://www.360mods.n...cle/sid=17.html

Grim, I'd still like to find out how to make wxRipper know where the dummy layout files are.

Grrr.... And I had thought I had finally found my answer!

Everytime i try your method, isobuster fails starting from sector one. Bah.

I think it is something with my dvd drive (Benq 1620a) because I have to use an old isobuster for it to recognize a disk is in my drive. If I use 1.9 it always recognizes my DVD movie as "Blank DVD" but if I click properties on it, it will show that it is 8gigs and all. Have tried with several DVD's.

Im going crazy
Pages: 1 2 [3]