xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Guide To Extracting Security Sectors Game Images And Burning Game Back  (Read 2986 times)

RBOD

• Archived User
Guide To Extracting Security Sectors Game Images And Burning Game Back
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2007, 11:25:00 AM »

When i enter the last bit of code in DVDInfoPro the message bar in the program says that there is no dvd in the drive. is that normal? Also i have a Pioneer 111 burner and am getting the same problem with isobuster as the other above me. any resolution for this? Is the Pioneer drive no good for copying games?

dnetbandit

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

First and foremost, thank you all for your posts..  It is wonderful to see how many people are willing to help with this subject on one if not the greatest system of this time.

Second and this is a noob question..  Can someone either tell me or point me to an area that can explain how to create an extreme image of a game.???  

I mean I already have the iso's and what I need now is to make sure they are in extreme format because my 360 is flashed with the latest xtreme software (5.3 i think)...  

I just don't know how to do so or what software to use..  Trying not to make coasts you know..  DL dvd's are still expensive to some of us..

Thanks for any assistance up front..

D.

sosotiit

• Archived User

proaudiosoft

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2007, 06:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ May 21 2006, 08:18 AM) *

Its good, but there is no need for this:

YOU MUST EJECT THE DISC AND REINSERT IT TO CONTINUE. Please do so now!!!!!

After you send the commands for the ss.bin and save it, then just choose the media preset, and change the info to unlock the drive and send it, no need to eject the game.

Can you eloborate and make this more clear, because I cant seem to get the game unlocked. All the commands go fine, but at this part of the tut I am a little confused.....  
the part in the tutorial where it says to enter FF 08 01 01 , dvdinfo says it is a nonsense command. I am taking it that I should be under the media preset when entering this, right? if not, what is the proper info to unlock the drive?

This post has been edited by proaudiosoft: Jun 8 2007, 02:03 PM

sosotiit

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2007, 06:57:00 AM »

makes no sense using that method now.

you have a samsung, you will need FW5.3 on it or a Kreon drive to extract your SS anyway. When you do that just extract the complete game. No point in using this anymore or ???

-soso

jaipee

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2008, 01:15:00 AM »

hey could i please get some help PLEASE. i have been trying to get this right for so long now.. orite heres the story

i have the infamous x-blaster 360 NE and i have no trouble connecting my hitachi to the computer.. i have created many backups already, but using the hotswapping method, and just an unverified SS.BIN off the net.. but the ONLI REASON i have bought the blaster is so i can extract the ss myself.. but this doesnt work.. i have the iso images on my computer and then i use dvd infopro to extract the ss key following many tuturiols that i have found on the net.. i then go to merge my iso (that i got from the hot-swapping method) with my ss.bin (that i got by connecting my 360 to the computer and then using dvdinfopro to extract it)... so THEN when i go to merge it using xbox 360 ss merger v1.7.. and it says invalid ss, and the bar is red... evrey ss i have merged before, the bar has been red and the back-up has still worked anyway.. but the "invalid ss" has never come up b4.. i would DEARLY appreciate ANY help please.. i have tried using xbox backup creater.. but as ive heard i think its only for samsungs... beacuse i always get an error wen i open drive tools. Im also wondering is it possible to use the hot-swapping method to get the iso.. and then extract the ss using dvdinfo pro and merging them using ss merger?.. beacuse wen i do that i get an error on merger saying invalid ss? p.s i have the 360 connected to my pc using xblaster.. and a usb to sata cable.. if u have the 360 connected to ur comp, do you have to dump the iso another way rather than hot-swap.. please help any help would be appreciated.. this is really doing my head in..

Cheers.

sutterman21

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2008, 06:08:00 AM »

ok i followed your tut exact and everything i did worked just the same, but when i tried to play the disc in the 360, it just read as "unplayable disc". is there ne explanation to this? the only thing that i noticed that was different was that i couldnt select my flashed drive in clonecd and during this step here it said no for some of the compatible and supported features. is that really a necessity or not? (i did just check it again and this time it said the same as ur tut, but i dont want to waste another dvd before i find out its not the issue)

Info on CDWriter:
Manufacturer: DVDRW
Product: IDE 16X
Revision: A07M

Device Capabilities:
Note: This information is provided by the unit, it might be inaccurate. CloneCD does not use this information!
Can write CD-R Discs: Yes
Can write CD-RW Discs: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO Write Simulation: Yes
Supports writing of CD+G RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-SAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-SAO Write Simulation: Yes
Supports Buffer Underrun Protection: Yes

Info on inserted Disc:
Disc can be erased: No
Disc is empty: Yes

Eksyte

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2008, 09:05:00 AM »

When I send the last command with DVDInfo, it crashes. What am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to rip GTA IV, if it matters. I'm also using DVDInfo Pro HD.

m82a1

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(wak43204 @ May 23 2009, 09:25 AM) View Post

yes im a newb at this. so where exactly is the tutorial? all i can see is this forum.

it is the link in the first post, but the site is down.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]