xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do I.. Burn A Wmv-hd Multimedia Disc To Watch On Xbox360?  (Read 69 times)

Gerjan

• Archived User

Just burn as normal data and it will work

L1Qu1D

• Archived User
How Do I.. Burn A Wmv-hd Multimedia Disc To Watch On Xbox360?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

Thats what I did the 1st time using Nero and normal 4.7gig DVD yet the Xbox360 saw it as a "Mixed Mode DVD" and would not play or anything. The 360 isn't chipped as well. Would like to burn the discs just to watch them on unchipped 360 if poss

Gerjan

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 08:17:00 AM »

You should not try to open the media files by clicking on the tray like you would start a game/dvdmovie wink.gif Go to the media tab, change source to the disc and it should work.

L1Qu1D

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 08:28:00 AM »

OBVIOUSLY!!! Damn I feel so stupid now..... Thanks Gerjan smile.gif

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 02:03:00 PM »

Also, burn it as UDF, if you aren't already. ISO may work too, but I've always used UDF...since it's universal.

joshtenzer

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »

It seems like you got it to work, but i would also suggest just streaming the media over. I watch a lot of videos in the WMVHD format just by streaming over the network. As long as you have windows media player 11, zune software, or aWindows media center machine, it is a simple setup process which consists of just a couple of clicks, and then you dont have to worry about discs at all. Its even better if you use an extra hard drive to store all the files, so its like you now have a HD movie jukebox.