xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Got New Xbox  (Read 50 times)

YnfinitY

• Archived User
Got New Xbox
« on: March 29, 2004, 03:22:00 PM »

Hi,

I got a new Xbox and everything work's fine. But I can't select Digital as Audio Output! It jumps directly to Enable ID3 tags. Also if I manually set to Digital Output in settings.xml it doesn't work. The XBox is connect with an optical cable and with the "old" one everything worked I just changed the XBox and now it doesn't work
any idea??

THX Alex

I tried XBMC 09.03.04 and 27.03.04

This post has been edited by YnfinitY: Mar 29 2004, 11:22 PM <

SigTom

• Archived User
Got New Xbox
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »

Did you go into the MS Dash and set the option for digital audio to be on? DD and DTS?  <

YnfinitY

• Archived User
Got New Xbox
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 03:33:00 PM »

ahhh
thanks a lot thats it didn't know that I had to turn it on in the MS Dashboard!!!

alex  <

tyson

• Archived User
Got New Xbox
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »

I had A friend mod my box with a software exploit but he did not hack my msdash board so I cannot access it.Is there any other way to enable the 5.1 besides the msdashboard I do have FTP access. THANKS IN ADVANCE  <

Aron Parsons

• Archived User
Got New Xbox
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (tyson @ Mar 29 2004, 05:46 PM)
I had A friend mod my box with a software exploit but he did not hack my msdash board so I cannot access it.Is there any other way to enable the 5.1 besides the msdashboard I do have FTP access. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Get a copy of the tHc dashboard (hacked MS dashboard) and use that to adjust settings.  If you never plan on turning off your mod (if applicable), just use the tHc dash and throw the original MS dash away  wink.gif   <

tyson

• Archived User
Got New Xbox
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 03:59:00 AM »

Thank you,where can i get this tHc dash, is it on xbins.  <